Office Play

Jughead Pov

I smirk and Betty looks over at me "what are you smirking at" asks Betty and I look at her pulling her closely "the sexual tension across the room, Sweet Pea is totally hot for your friend and I think maybe your friend is hot for Sweet Pea, it's fun to watch them. I remember a few months ago when that was us, the sexual tension, the fighting" I tell her and she slides her hands up my thighs as she stands between my legs "the sexual tension is still there Juggie just now we do something about that" she tells me and I pull her closely "I think maybe we need to go in my office and get rid of that sexual tension right now, I'd love to lay you down on my desk and make you scream" I tell her then I kiss her hard and I get up fixing myself and I take her hand dragging her upstairs.

Sweet Pea looks over at us and I give him a grin as I walk away, he glares at me then looks over at Veronica and I laugh. Veronica looks over at us "hey when you're done doing whatever you two are going to do, I need a ride home" she tells us and I grin "hate to tell you sweetheart you'll be waiting a while, you might wanna ask Sweet Pea for a ride" I said to her and Sweet Pea looks at me "no way am I letting her on my bike" he growls and she glares at him " I don't wanna ride on your bike anyway" said Veronica and he smirks "you wanna ride something else instead sweet cheeks" he asks with a grin and she glares at him "not at all" said Veronica and I roll my eyes "Sweet Pea just give her the ride home and quit whining about it" I growl and then I head upstairs with Betty.

We get into my office and I shut the door locking it and I back her up into my desk as I smash my lips to hers and unzip her dress pulling it off her arms and letting it fall to the floor then I slide my hands to her ass and sit her on my desk and slowly lay her on my desk after I push everything off of it as she slides her hands down my body to my belt but I grab her hands and pin them above her head "always in such a hurry" I whisper in between kisses but I pull my belt off and give her a mischievous smirk and I take my belt and wrap it around her wrists and I give her a grin as I stand up looking at her with her wrists tied together in just her bra and panties "is this what gets you off Jugs tying me up" she asks and I lean over her "I've wanted to tie you up since the day I met you" I growl as I pull her panties off then unclip her bra that is strapless making life easy and now she is naked and laying across my desk and I'm beyond turned on.

We haven't had sex yet but just fooling around with her has been more than satisfying as much as I'm dying to be deep inside her it just hasn't happened yet. I kiss her as I slide my hand in between her legs thrusting my fingers into her and playing with her clit making her moan as I kiss down her neck to her tits and licking around her nipples and she arches her hips off the desk when I hit her sweet spot "you like that princess" I whisper in her ear and she moans then I'm rubbing my hard cock against her, my jeans tightening around me and that makes her moan "Juggie please fuck me" she begs me and I groan "Betts don't do this to me, this really isn't the place I want to have sex with you" I tell her and Betty kisses me passionately "please Juggie" she begs again.

I groan, "Princess I have no condoms on me" I tell her and she bites her lip "I'm on the pill Juggie" she says to me and I lay my head on her shoulder "you really are killing me here" I growl and she wraps her legs around my waist "don't you want too" she asks and I sigh "I want to more than anything" I tell her and she presses her bare pussy against me and it was my undoing "fine you asked for it" I growl and I unzip my pants and unbutton them taking my very hard cock out then I pull them down and I pull her closer then slowly enter her "fuck you're so wet and fucking tight" I growl but I let her adjust to me being inside her then she tells me to move and I slowly thrust into her and I groan and I hold her wrists down as I thrust into her and she meets my thrusts with her own.

Betty moans as I pick up my pace "harder Juggie" she whispers in my ear "I knew you wanted it dirty but now you want it fucking rough too" I growl and I thrust into her harder and she stiffens at first, shit "are you okay" I ask her thinking I hurt her and maybe she really isn't ready for that "I'm fine just give it to me Juggie" she says biting her lip and I groan "I'm not a gentle man princess, I was just trying to be gentle since it is your first time" I tell her "I said give it to me hard" she says again and then I thrust into her harder repeatedly "like that Betts, is that hard enough for you" I growl as I fuck her and she moans loudly and I put my hand over her mouth as I fuck her hard, my desk shaking and I groan in her ear "fucking come" I growl in her ear and then I rub her clit "c'mon give it to me Betts, I want to feel you come on my dick" I growl and she moans my name with my hand over her mouth as I slide my hand to her throat and she bites her lip "yeah you like that don't you dirty girl, such a fucking bad girl" I growl.

I groan as I get closer to coming, I can feel it through my entire body that I'm about to explode inside her any minute "come again" I growl and I fuck her faster and I pull off my shirt as my body is on fire because fucking her is so hot it could be porn. I squeeze her throat a little tighter and she moans out as she comes "fuck Betty" I growl, "you want me to come inside that sweet little pussy" I ask her in her ear when I'm about to come any second. Betty moans "Juggie fill me up" she tells me sending me over the edge with one last thrust as I groan as I come inside her "fuck yes" I growl in her ear as I fill her up.

I stay on top of her breathless and still inside her and I look up at her "are you okay princess" I ask her as I slide out of her and unbuckle my belt from her wrists "I'm fine, I might be sore later but I wanted it Juggie" she tells me and I smirk then kiss her "you're officially mine now princess, you let me come inside you even better you liked it" I said to her and she pulls me to her "I loved it" said Betty making me groan and then I hear her phone vibrate "shit I'm late, my mom is going to kill me and I pull away as we quickly get dressed to leave.

When we get downstairs Sweet Pea and Veronica are gone "guess she took the ride from him" I said with a shrug and a laugh, Betty grins "guess I'm not the only that can't resist a Serpent" she says and I smirk and put my arm around her "I don't think they are going to get together anytime soon they seem to want to kill each other just as much as they probably want to fuck each other and he can deny it but I know Sweet Pea and he wants her.