She's Mine (part 2)

Chapter 4

Jughead Pov

After I left Betty, I was distracted the rest of the night and I hung out at Whyte Wyrm with Toni and the rest of the guys with a bottle of whiskey in front of me "you're drinking a lot tonight when did you start drinking like the big boys" Tall Boy asks with a chuckle, I give him a glare because if there is any serpent I don't get along with its him. 

We don't see eye to eye and I still think he's shady and he's still mad I got through the serpent intitiation when I was sixteen and then when my dad found out about Tall Boy trying to make a bad decision that we were gonna work with the ghoulies, he took tall boy's title as president while he was locked up and gave it to me because by right it's mine anyway I'm his son, I was just technically too young for the roll at the time.

I look at him "how bout you mind your business Tall Boy and shoot pool and continue to lose to Sweet Pea, must suck he puts you broke every time" I said being a wise ass, "you know you really should watch that smart mouth, just cause you're our leader doesn't mean I can't kick your ass" he threatened and I get up walking over to him even though he's bigger I wasn't about to let him push me around and I knew if it came down to a fight I had my brothers to have my back before his but right now I have some pent up anger because of that asshole football player and I need something to take it out on.

"I'd like to see you try" I growl as we stand face to face well sort of since he's taller it's kind of hard to be face to face completely "oh yeah" said Tall Boy then he pushes me and I push him back with all my strength surprising him as he ends up against the wall, it turns into a few shoves then a full fledge brawl until Sweet Pea and Fang pull me off of him both of them holding me back as I try to go at him again then Toni is in front of me which calms me down a little because I would never try to break through her and hurt her in the process.

Toni is my best friend, we might've had one little fling and it was a good fling but we never turned into more because we were drunk that night and the next day we laughed about it and stayed friends.

Sweet Pea and Fang let me go "c'mon Juggie lets go outside" said Toni and grabs me by my shirt pulling me outside and I light a cigarette leaning against the wall with my eyes closed "what's goin on with you" she asks me, I shrug "nothin he just pisses me off" I said to her, she gives me a look like she knows something else is up because she knows me better than most people do.

I sigh "Betty, she saw me threaten that ghoulie with a knife then I followed her to her house, we ended up making out in front of her house and some football player from the northside showed up with his big mouth and gave me his all mighty I'm better than you attitude and he ended being a good friend of Betty's. I left before I beat the shit out of him but I don't know it didn't feel right, so it doesn't help my mood when tall boy opens his big fucking mouth" I said and she smiles "you're jealous of this guy" Toni assumes.

I scoff "why would I be jealous, she was in that newsroom with me yesterday, I'm the one that's been with her intimately maybe not all the way but still, what's he have her friendship big deal" I said and she shrugs "you're jealous because you think that he'd be more her type than you which obliviously isn't true because she has been with you and not him" said Toni and I grin "whatever I'm better looking than that asshole anyway" I said with a grin and she shakes her head "always overly confident" said Toni, I chuckle "you seemed to have been attracted to me on New Years last year" I said with a smirk and she gives me a shove "that was the tequila goggles" she said and I laugh "and I wouldn't talk I couldn't have looked too bad to you either" said Toni.

I smirk "Toni you might be my best friend in the world but even I know you're hot, I'm still a man and I have eyes also needs and tequila makes everyone horny" I tell her with a wink, "Jughead you're horny twenty four hours day even sober" she says as I toss my cigarette "nah just my waking hours" I tell her and she laughs "now I think I'm gonna head out and drive by Bettys make sure that football player is gone" I said as I walk away.