Sticky Stuff On The Desk

Jughead Pov

After three weeks of Betty avoiding me completely after what happened in the janitor's closet, I couldn't take much more so when she walked by the newspaper room I pulled her into it and locked the door. Of course what started out with her giving me attitude lead to me just kissing her to get her to shut up which lead to the best foreplay I've ever had in my life, she gave me one hell of a hand job that I'll never forget and fuck hearing her moan my name made me just want to rip her clothes off and fuck her right on that desk.

Toni knocked on that door literally right after I came across my own desk and now I don't know how I can let her in here, I mean my come is across my desk and to answer her question no she probably doesn't want to know why the newsroom door was locked but I'm sure she has a pretty good guess since Betty is in here too.

I give her a mischievous smile "well can you let me in or are you going to leave me in the hallway" said Toni, fuck, I turn to Betty and she turns around looking for something to wipe the desk off with then back at me and I shrug then mouth I don't know as she rolls her eyes then goes into her purse and of course only Betty Cooper would carry a travel size package tissues. I hear muttering to herself that this is gross, well what the fuck she did it.

I open the door for Toni just as Betty throws the tissues out in the pale "you two need to find a better place to do whatever it is you were doing" said Toni as Betty blushes  "tell her to stop wearing skirts like that and things wouldn't happen not that I'm complaining it was quite satisfying" I said and Betty moves away from the desk "okay I think I'm gonna go now" said Betty as she walks around me.

I grab her and spin her around then smash my lips to hers "see you soon princess" I said with a wink and she just takes my hand off her then leaves the newsroom. Toni gives me a look "what, we didn't have sex jesus" I said as I lean against the desk "Juggie I don't even think Jesus can save you from this" said Toni jokingly as she goes around to the side of the desk and looks at it strangely "why is the desk look sticky" said Toni and I don't answer "oh my god, I'm never touching this desk again" she said as she gets up and I laugh hysterically "you are gross" she tells me completely disgusted as I continue to laugh hysterically.