The Attraction

I lay in bed that night thinking of only one thing what happened in the newspaper room and what could've happened if Toni never interrupted that we would've definitely ended up kissing maybe even more than kissing because at that moment I would've done anything for him to touch me, I wanted him to touch me everywhere, I wanted his hands in places I've never been touched. 

My thoughts run to what could've happened and what a part of me wanted to happen. I slide my hand to my core sliding my fingers into myself thinking about Jughead touching me and kissing me and of me touching him, I fall apart fast.

The next day I had no idea if I can even face him because of what happened or almost happened and because of what I did the night before that Jughead was in my mind when I pleasured myself, I blush in my very own bedroom. I run my fingers through my hair frustrated with myself for letting myself end up attracted to him, to a real bad boy not some cliché guy trying to be bad but to Jughead Jones the leader of the Southside Serpents, it's not that I'm judging him it's just I don't know how much trouble he really is.

When I wrote that article about FP Jones it was because he was innocent of the murder of Jason Blossom, he might've ended up in prison for other crimes like accomplice to murder and not ratting out his own guys and I knew through the grapevine that when he got out of prison he stepped down from being leader letting Jughead continue as the leader of the Serpents like he was while FP was in prison.

Riverdale is a small town finding out these things isn't hard it all comes through the grapevine eventually and I've heard that the Serpents are no longer involved in any drug sales other than maybe marijuana, I sigh and get dressed for school not wanting to be late because my mind won't stop. I once again decided on a mini skirt unfornately with Jughead in the back of my mind like I wanted him to want me even if I knew I had to try to not want him.

I drove to school with everything still on my mind and part of me wanting to turn around and go home to change thinking maybe this is a bad idea but I kept driving anyway because I made that vow to myself to let go of the pastel colors and perfect perfectness even if was just a little just because I don't want to be that girl anymore. 

 I pulled into a parking space and then headed into school to the long line to wait to go through medal detectors knowing they were going to go off and I'd have go through the same thing as yesterday. Jughead once again was standing there but leaning against the wall but no one around him. I can feel his eyes on me as I go through the same process again showing my belly button piercing and rolling my eyes then I continue walking not making eye contact with Jughead at least not completely I side glance him once.

I get to my locker and successfully opening it this time and I jump when suddenly Jughead is leaning against the locker next to mine then I pull the same act I always do acting uninterested even if a part of me is attracted to him "you know for someone who seemed to be so preppy I never thought you'd be the type to have a piercing" said Jughead looking straight ahead and I look over at him "I didn't know there was a type" I tell him as I close my locker and holding my books against my chest as he puts a tooth pick in between his teeth "I wouldn't think your parents would allow such a thing" he said following me to class well to the class we have together "she doesn't know about it" I said to him and he grins "maybe you aren't as much of a good girl as I thought" said Jughead with a wink and I just roll my eyes and take the same seat as I did the day before but Jughead sits behind me.

I try to ignore the fact that he is behind me but then he leans over my shoulder "you know it's really not nice to tease me with these mini-skirts" said Jughead and I turn around to him before the teacher comes in "I never said I was nice, Jughead" I said with a smirk then I turn around just as the teacher comes in. I get through the lesson without Jughead harassing me until the very end when he drops a note over my shoulder. I open the folded paper, I NEVER SAID I LIKED NICE PRINCESS, I roll my eyes and fold the note not bothering to write back and then the bell rings.

I leave without saying a word to him and make my way through crowds of students trying to avoid him but he catches up quickly "by the way I'd really like it if you joined the paper another writer would definitely help me out and having a hot one is just a really big plus" he said and I look over at him "I told you no yesterday" I said to him and he smirks then pulls me aside against some lockers "too much temptation to be with me after school a few days a week, when no one is in this school except maybe the janitor" said Jughead with the tooth pick dangling between his lips "you really aren't as tempting as you think" I said and he surprises me when he quickly leans his body against mine trapping me tightly against a locker "you're such a liar princess" said Jughead as I look up at him with a smirk looking into his eyes and then I slide my hand down his chest and then I pull him closer by his shirt.

Jughead looks at me surprised "I think that it's you who wants me more" I said as I slide my hand lower to his stomach "princess teasing me is really a bad idea" Jughead growls as the bell rings and I bite my lip "I told you I'm not afraid of you" I said as I continue my teasing sliding my hand lower to his belt down lower, I don't know where my confidence came from but I just wanted to make him frustrated maybe even flustered. I slide my hand over his now bulge in his jeans and he gives me a glare, I smirk as I give his bulge a squeeze and then I duck under his arm and head to class as the second bell rings.