Meeting The Bad Boy

Author notes~

Okay i really don't know where i'm goin with this i just like what i have so far so i figured i'd post it now and see how it does. it's kind of AU but not completely because it's still the Riverdale world but Betty meets Jughead as a senior in high school.

Jughead is president of the southside serpents in this story. i don't know if this stuff makes this fanfic AU but i'll say it is just to play it safe. this fanfic isn't gonna be a one shot like i usually post i'm gonna try my hand again at writing a full fanfic story just so we're clear people its been quite a few years since i wrote a full fanfic story as now in days i do my own original work more and the occasional fanfic one shot, so bare with me here, lol i apologize now if this sh*t ends up sucking. ~Lalla xo

hope you all enjoy!! 

*my updates might be slow because i am working on my original story "Her Romeo" while doing this in between* comments welcome but be nice of course and votes are always nice keeps me motivated lol

Chapter 1

Betty Pov

I don't know why I agreed to go to the drive in movie but now I'm here and I feel like such a third wheel with Archie and Veronica even though they aren't all lovey dovey with me here I still feel out of place, I glance over at them at Archie's arm around Verionica then I look around for Kevin who was supposed to meet me here but he's no where to be found, I need break from this third wheel business "I'm gonna go get a refill on the popcorn" I tell them and they give me a nod and I jump down from the pick up that Archie borrowed from his dad.

I get to the concession stand and hand my popcorn bucket to the cashiere "it always sucks to be a third wheel" said a guys voice on the side of me, I look over at him as he is leaning against the wall in his leather jacket smoking a cigarette and it was like James Dean stepped out of Rebel Without A Cause I mean he didn't actually look like James Dean but reminded me of him because of his dark hair and blue eyes and the way he was just leaning against the wall one boot against it smoking a cigarette like he came out of dream or something.

However his assumption was of me being a third wheel was little to be desired "excuse me, who said I was a third wheel" I ask with some attitude because it was like he just assumed it even if it were kind of true but only because Kevin obliviously wasn't going to show up, he shrugs "I don't know maybe because your two friends are over there making out in the back of that pick up you just came from" he said with a smirk, I look over and sure enough he was right, Archie and Veronica were making out, the cashier slides my popcorn to me and I thank him.

I look over at this guy who is of course good looking in that cliché bad boy way then he takes a handful of my popcorn with a wink and I look up at him with a glare "who said you can steal my popcorn" I ask and he looks down at me "no one princess" he said then throws his cigarette to the ground and I step on it as he looks down at me with a grin "I have a name" I said crossing my arms over my chest "it's Betty" I tell him as I start to walk off not really caring what his name is and not even sure why I gave him mine maybe because he called me princess.

He raises an eyebrow at me "I didn't ask your name, you gotta problem with princess. I like it, you have that perfect perfectness about you like a princess" he said, I sigh "whatever, I'd say it was nice meeting you whoever you are but it really wasn't that pleasant" I tell him and he chuckles "like I care princess, by the way my name is Jughead" said Jughead and I laugh "that's really your name" I ask not believing it and he glares at me as he steps closer to me so close I could smell his cologne and his cigarettes "it's what I go by" said Jughead looking me up and down.

I roll my eyes which makes his blue eyes turn stormy "don't fucking roll your eyes at me princess" said Jughead warningly, I look up at him "I'm not afraid of you, you know" I tell him as he continues to glare at me "well you should be, I'm not from your side of town" said Jughead, I roll my eyes again "whatever I don't really care if you're from the southside" I said as I turn around to walk off but he grabs my wrist and pulls me to him then spins me around then I'm against the wall that Jughead was leaning on.