Blondie Is A Tease

Chapter 2

Jughead Pov

That little fucking tease she is so in for it, I can't believe she did that, I really didn't think she would touch my dick over my jeans and now I'm so fucking horny from her teasing that I didn't go to class because I all I would be thinking about is pinning her to a fucking wall and fucking her so hard she would feel it for a week. 

I lean against the wall on the side of the school lighting a cigarette and I see Sweet Pea coming up to me "so how long you plan on following around blondie" he asks randomly and I look over at him with a glare "what's it to you" I ask him and he shrugs "just wondering, I mean she doesn't seem all that interested" said Sweet Pea and I chuckle "oh she is interested she just won't admit she is and that little tease has it coming after what she just did" I growl then I throw my cigarette to the ground.

I walk back into school and I wait for her around the corner from our class we have together since I skipped it and when she comes around the corner I grab her hand and quickly pull her into the janitors closet pushing her up against the door and locking it and she looks up at me "I warned you about teasing me and now I think I need to teach you a little lesson princess" I say close to her face and tilting her chin up so her pretty fucking green eyes are on me "I told you I'm not afraid of you" she said to me and I smirk "no reason to be, I told you I wouldn't hurt you and I meant it but I'd love to turn you on" I said as I lean in closer my lips almost hers "I want to make those panties wet then I want to slide them off and play with that pussy and make you come over and over again until you can't take it anymore" I whisper in her ear as I slide my hands to the edge of her skirt.

I kiss up her neck, licking sucking on her neck as I press myself against her so she can feel how hard I am and she moans making me grin against her neck "you like how my cock feels against you don't you" I whisper in her ear then I kiss across her jawline to the corner of her mouth then her bottom lip and I pull it with my teeth and then I kiss her sliding my tongue into her mouth swirling my tongue around hers as I ruck up her skirt to her waist and take her thigh keeping it around my hip as I hold her around her waist with my other arm as we kiss and I press my very hard cock against her core and she arches into me then I slide my hand between her thighs to her core feeling her over her panties "not even inside that pussy and my cock made you wet" I whisper and then keep my eyes on hers as slide her panties to the side and I give her a grin as I slide my hand in between her thighs again and feel down her wet slit "fuck you're so wet" I growl as I thrust a finger into her "and tight" I continue to slide my finger in and out of her slowly "are you a virgin princess" I whisper in her ear and she nods and a blush appears on her cheeks.

I smirk and then I kiss down her neck again and I suck on her neck leaving a nice purple hickey "has anyone ever touched this pretty little pussy" I ask her as she lets a small moan out when I swipe my thumb across her clit and she shakes her head no. Now I'm beyond turned on because I'm the first to touch her, I groan "fuck that's so fucking hot that no one but me has ever touched you like this" I said as I slide another finger into her and I rub her clit relentlessly and she pulls me closer and smashes her lips to mine kissing me passionately as she gives me these sweet moans into our kisses and then I feel her clench around my fingers when she comes making me groan into our kisses.

I pull away from her lips and she slides her hand down to my cock but I grab her hand pinning it to the door along with her other hand "don't start something you can't finish princess" I said as the bell rings then I smash my lips to hers "I'll see you soon" I tell her "you go first, I need to take care of my little problem here" I tell her with a wink and she blushes then quickly leaves and I lean against the door taking a deep breath, "that was so fucking hot" I mumble as I lay my forehead against the door then I do something I've never done before I jerk off in that closet because I was too wound up after that experience.

I head to class as the second bell rings and Betty is sitting in the middle row, I give her a wink as I walk by heading in the back of the classroom where Toni is. I sit down still with a grin on my face "what's with that goofy grin" asks Toni and I just shrug "let's just say I can't wait to take that little blonde princess for the ride of her life" I said to her and Toni laughs "you really think she's going to fuck you" Toni asks me and I smile "I don't think, I know and I'm going to rock blondies world" I tell her still keeping my eyes on the back of her blonde head. Toni shakes her head "I don't think you have any reason to doubt that since you've ridden the Juggie train before" said Jughead with a wink and she turns to me "maybe someday you'll let me forget it. It was one night that involved a lot of tequila and you didn't exactly complain about having your train ridden either" said Toni with a smirk and I laugh "I'd never complain about having my train ridden but right now I want to take princess for a ride" I said and Toni sighs "then go rock her world so we can all move on with our lives" said Toni exasperatedly.