Chapter 26: Don't wanna cry

Start from the beginning

She hugged him and he had a smile on his face.

Ouch. that hurt.

"Hello, Tzuyu! How are you!"

"I'm good!" The kept smiling at each other.

"Your Majesty, not to be rude but we are also here too," Sana said annoyed.

For some reason I've been thankful to Sana because I didn't have the courage to do so, she will be my savior and stop Tzuyu and Jungkook for being so close to each other.

"Of course! I'm sorry! How are you, ladies." He looked around the room and his eyes met mine.

"I'm good, How are you, Your Majesty?" Sana asked

"Ummm. I'm kind of scared." He said never leaving my eyes.

"What's wrong?" Tzuyu asked as she tried to look at his eyes. Almost as she could try to read him.

"I feel like I'm going to lose something important to me." I rolled my eyes and walked away towards the window.

I knew he was talking about me. But I don't think I can trust him or his words. Right when I finally thought I figured what I really wanted, which was him. He decided to take it away.

"Kim Jae-Hwa." I stopped walking.

"Yes, Your Majesty," I said lifelessly as I turned around.

"How are you?" He asked trying to read my face.

"Your Majesty, not to be rude but I think my problems are too low for you. You should continue to focus on figuring out what you can do to fix your problem before mine. If you'll excuse me I need to get something for the royal Hmong family." I walked pass them and out the door.

I ran towards my room. I really needed Ara or the boys. I don't think I can survive being here. I started to run fast down the hall, desperate to get to my room. As I was running my heel broke and I fell.

"Why do things keep getting worst!" I grabbed my hair in frustration. "Aish! Why am I crying! These fucken heels!"

"Jae-Hwa!" I quickly stood up.

"Leave me alone." I ran but before I could even take a step I felt his arms around me.

"Please. Just 5 minutes. Listen to me for just 5 minutes."

"No! I don't want to!" I pushed him off of me.

"Why! Tell me why you can't listen to me!"

"BECAUSEI'M SCARED!" I screamed, shocking him. "I'm scared of knowing your real feelings. I'm scared to find out that you really like Tzuyu. I'm scared to lose you. I'm scared that I will have to sit and watch you get married to someone else." I started to cry even more.

"Jae-Hwa! What happened!"

I turned around and saw Ara. Jungkook let go of my hand and backed up. I looked at her, hoping she could use her FBI skills and figure out that I needed to get out of here. She looked at me and then Jungkook then at my shoe. Bingo, just like that I knew she figured it out.