chapter 10: feelings and emotions

Tiny pov

I ran down the hallways and finally caught up to the brunette. I carefully approached the crying girl.

“Hey, you okay?” I asked her. She wiped her eyes trying to look presentable. She smiled sadly turning to me.

“Yeah, yeah I am fine sorry I just get emotional.” She laughed lightly crying again.

“Do you want me to go and get Maya? Because I don't know how to deal with tears.” She shook her head fastly again.

“No no it's fine, uh I'm just going to go home… tell Maya that when she is done with Ranger Dick.” She was about to walk away before i stopped her.

“You like her dont you?” She looked away from me. Nodding slightly, I pulled her down on to the crate again.

“She is the light of my life, the sun to my moon, the old lace to my arsenic, the peaches to my honey, the lightning to my thunder, she is the other half I can't live without and I love her but with ranger dick out there, i have no chance.” I was almost in tears over her speech as she played with the ring that laid on her finger.

“You really think that way Riley?”

Oh bananas.

Maya’s POV

I chased Riley even though Tiny told me not to chase her. I walk out to hear her speech. I melt at the thought that she loves me. So I decide to say something.

“You really think that way Riley?”

“Fuck.” I heard Riley whisper under her breath.

I look at Tiny and gave her a look and she nodded her head. She got up and left, leaving me and Riley by ourselves.

“Did you really mean all that?” I asked her with a whisper.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck.” She whispered while running her hands through her hair while pacing back and forth like a mad man.

“Are you in love with me?” I asked her while grabbing Riley’s hand gently.

She started to stutter and then she broke down completely. To be honest, I remember she almost broke down in front of me once. It was when she got bullied, but since then she grew stronger. However, this was a new type of tears, it was the tears of being rejected by your true love.

“I love you!” I blurted out and quickly clamped hands over my mouth realizing what I had said.

Riley stopped crying and looked at me.

A/N sorry this took so long we have been caught up with real life and other books of our own and collab ones so expect them to be out soon love you guys girls and inbetween sweet nightmares- Pride_Eye