Chapter 2: Overprotective of the Lance Sisters

Mason's POV

I ran as fast as I could to the desert room and grabbed a bag of chocolates before dragging the two idiots with me through the set which is still empty after all this time.

We soon somehow got to the cave below Oliver's mayor office. I unlocked the elevator and ran in as quick as I could the two getting in as well. They looked around the thing amazed. We soon made it down to here the metal bar of the salmon ladder.

The click of the keyboards filled the room. I ran down to see Laurel next to Felicity who was typing fast on the computer, Oliver who was going up and down the ladder, and Diggle nowhere in sight.

I ran out of the elevator and over to Laurel and whispered to her, "I stole from the desert bar it's just a shit load of chocolate." she quickly grabbed the bag from my hand and smiled at me.

"I am no longer mad at you thank you babe." the room was silent for a little then the red head spoke up.

"Did that pineapple just talk?" Tiny asked and everyone nodded and got back to what they were usually doing.

"Babe, why did you bring two random kids down here? What happened to the metas?" Laurel asked me.

"They are the metas. They're just kids," I told her.

Then Laurel just looked at me with a bit confusion, "Why didn't you let Mina take them?"

"Time anachronism. You think it's a good idea to take two inexperienced kids on a time-traveling mission?" I told my girlfriend.

"Good point," she said. "We do have a slight problem though."

"Oh god, what is it?" I asked and Felicity turned the computer so I could look at what was happening it was video footage of Damien Darhk talking to Malcom Merlyn and making some type of deal. Anger started to run through my veins as I saw the blonde on the screen. Laurel could see the anger in my eyes and put her hand on my face and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm good. I'm here. I'm alive Mason. Just calm down it will be fine. I'm alive. Listen to my voice," I nodded and closed my eyes soon calming down.

"Ok not to ruin this moment, but I have to say something. Why is the hell that girl dressed in all black leather? That seems uncomfortable don't you think?" Laurel glared at the boy. I put my hand on hers to calm her down.

"It is uncomfortable, but it the best I got. So you either shut up and sit down or I make you." He nodded quickly and sat down on the ground the girl following after him somehow having another cookie in her mouth. "Where the hell did you get that cookie?!" she reached behind her back and pulled out a bag filled.

"I just stole them from the set," Tiny smiled and I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

"Well, why don't we first get your names why the hell you're in my base and then get started on this mission." I looked over to Oliver trying to scare them.

"Sorry, Mr. Queen but you ain't as scary as the tall, dark, and terrifying one over there. You're more like the brooding type that you feel bad for and then he is an asshole," T insulted Oliver indirectly and Oliver looked stunned. I smirked look at the muscular man out of the corner of my eye.

"Well I'm Tiny weird name I know, but that what my parents named me. Then you have this idiot named T. Another weird name, but we had weird families," Tiny explained to Oliver and the rest of us and was then hit on the head by T.

"Ok well now that we know that let's get started with what we called the lovebirds and idiots to come and do."

Felicity nodded and started explaining what was happening. Basically, she explained how Merlyn was doing a deal with Damien. The deal was some sort of powerful magic totem. It was powerful enough to destroy a whole city.