Chapter 5: ...Lies

Sara's POV
I woke up and Mina wasn't beside me. Where the fuck is she?! I looked around the apartment and she was gone. So I pulled out my phone and called Mick.

"Mick, where is Mina?" I asked into the phone. "Did you guys go to the bar?"

"Haven't seen her all day," I thought she was with you.

I tried to call her and she didn't pick up. Strange she always answers my calls. So I decided to text Mason.

Me: Mason where is my girlfriend?

Mason: I can't tell you. That is not my place.

Me: where tf is she?! She was gone this morning

Mason: what laurel? Ok, I have to go your sister is pissed bye.

I sighed and decided to call Ollie. He is easy to convince, so I walked over to his house. He opened the door and said, "Oh Sara what are you doing here?"

"Where is she?" I asked Ollie bluntly.

"Who?" he asked me clearly confused.

I got frustrated and slammed my fist into the wall, "She wasn't there when I woke up this morning. She wasn't with Mick at the bar. Mason won't tell me shit. Where is she, Ollie?"

"I don't know," Ollie told me with a straight face. "She'll be fine. Stop worrying about her Sara."

I sighed and said, "I almost lost Laurel once. I can't lose my girlfriend either."

"Wherever she is I'm sure she is fine," Ollie told me with confidence.

I was on the edge I couldn't focus. Why? Because my girlfriend is fucking MIA! Then I decided that I had enough and slammed the table. Everyone looked at me.

"I had enough of all of you lying to me. I know one of you know where she is?!" I yelled.

Nyssa looked super uncomfortable. I was a bit suspicious of her. I walked up to her and said as calmly as possible, "Nyssa tell me where she is. You owe me at least that. Please."

"I vowed on League's honor not to tell, but I will break it because the League is no more. She was called by A.R.G.U.S. to investigate an international criminal organization called N.O.W.H.E.R.E. She went with Bruce and Damian to investigate. She didn't want you to know so you wouldn't stop her," Nyssa whispered in defeat and sadness.

That's when I lost it. I threw a knife and it flew near the boy Lucas's head. I hate it when she tried to keep me out of the loop because she always wanted to keep me safe. Yet she didn't care for her life just for those around her.