"Great timing," Percy added, heading over to Yorath who was manipulating time. Percy clutched Firestorm and walked over to Ares, a look of thought crossing over to the son of time's face.

He made multiple slashes around Ares' legs and thighs, making sure that when time returns to normal, the god could no longer walk. In addition, he added a slight kick in the nuts as an extra measure. He knew what deeds the god of war did. He was a selfish prick in this timeline, it was only fitting for Percy to rid him of his gonads.

He walked over to Athena, trying to decide what way to incapacitate her. He gave a small shrug and decided to go with the usual route, making multiple slashes at her shoulders, legs, and calf.

He turned towards Yorath and gave a small nod, signaling to Yorath that the deed was done. The energy that pulsated from Yorath dissipated, time slowly going back to normal.

Ares screamed in pain, dropping to the ground with a thud, clutching his privates. The pain in the nuts was just too overpowering for him to feel the numerous cuts on his legs.

The wisdom goddess wasn't faring all too well. She gave off a scream and fell to the ground with a thud. Her spear dropping to the ground with a clang.

Athena looked at Percy with wide eyes, her face as pale as a ghost. Percy gave a small smile and turned towards Zeus who was looking around in confusion.

"Why didn't you do it to him?" Yorath asked, wiping the sweat from his brow.

"You were on the verge of collapsing. I doubt you would've lasted much longer." Percy replied. Yorath gave a slight nod, agreeing with Percy's statement.

"What have you done?!" Zeus basically screamed, looking at the two brothers with wide eyes.

"Defeated two gods with relative ease. The normal Sunday." Percy waved his hand dismissively, the god of thunder staring at the two with a look of both fear and confusion. Zeus launched bolt after bolt at the two demigods. They simply evaded with relative ease, not breaking even a singular sweat from the barrage of thunderbolts that Zeus launched.

"Impossible. I will not let this mere mortal be the end of me." Zeus gasped out as a pair of flashes of light appeared around the area. The two brothers looked at each other with a slight sigh.

"Round two?" Yorath asked, looking at Percy with a raised eyebrow. Percy gave a toothy grin.

"You know it." He replied, facing the flashes of light, ready to combat the next wave of gods.

Percy readied Firestorm, the signature sword still in its deactivated form. Activating it would be his last resort if the battle proved to be troublesome. For now, they were faring just fine against the Olympian gods.

The flashes of light died down, revealing Apollo, and Hermes, ready to fight for their king. Percy twirled the sword in his hand, ready to fight. Yorath followed suit, readying his yoyo for another round.

"You are going to die a painful death." Zeus proclaimed, holding the master bolt in his hand.

"Please just shut up." Yorath piped in, a dissatisfied look on his face. Zeus clutched his master bolt with rage, the two gods surging towards the two sons of time with a battle-ready look on their face.

"Which one?" Percy asked, turning to Yorath.

"Apollo's mine, you can have Hermes," Yorath replied readying his yoyo and dodged, a multitude of arrows piercing the spot where he previously stood.

Percy ducked, barely avoiding a strike from the god of speed. The god turned to the son of time, a look of confusion on his face.

"How did you even-"