Chapter 19

After a while's drive, they arrived to Shi Jin's house. It was a little apartment, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom. But, it was cozy. It had a few pictures of his family, a few candles, and a couple of random dishes around. It was pretty messy, with clothes everywhere.

He laid her down on his bed, and she slept peacefully. He laid down next to her, in shorts, and a brown shirt.

She fluttered her eyes open, around 1:00 am. Seeing Shi Jin beside her, he knew it was his place. She sat up, and rubbed her eyes.

She went outside, and closed the door. She was greeted by a messy apartment.

"Are you kidding me?" She placed her hands on her hip. "For a gentleman, this is not what I expected."

She cleaned up his dirty clothes and threw them in the wash, she washed the dishes, clean the floors, and even dusted the room!

She opened the fridge, and it was all empty! A few beer bottles, and old rice.

It was 2:30 am and nothing was open yet, and she cleaned up the whole apartment. She sat at the kitchen table, and took her phone out.

38 missed calls from the chairman, and from her Dr.Pyo.

"Ugh, I wished we just stayed at the hotel. We even checked in!" She mentally screamed.

She played on her phone, doing medical checks, and doing some research.

By that time, Shi Jin opened the door around 3:24, and he rubbed his eyes, and his eyes widen from the apartment being so clean.

"Did you clean earlier?"

"Woke up early, and saw an unfortunate sight." She shrugged her

She scanned his body, and saw he was wearing shorts and a shirt.

He caught her staring again, and he decided to take it a bit further.

"Isn't it hot in here?" He pretended to wave his face. He took off his shirt, and threw it in the bin. Her eyes widen, and at the same time she traced all the lines of his abs.

She bit her lip, and continued looking at it.

He walked towards her, and leaned very close with their noses barely touching.

"Aren't you hot, Dr.Kang?" She didn't blush, and she didn't break the eye contact.

"No, I'm cold." She teased.

"Yah, isn't it obvious that I'm trying something here?"

"Like?"

"You know, what adults do, when they want to have fun."

"Play poker?"

He was about to crash onto the floor, and groaned in disappointment.

"Don't think you can get me in your bed easily, I'm hard to get." She stated.

"Aish, why are you like this?" He placed his hands on his hips.

"Only kissing, anything above that, and I won't be talking with you." She rolled her eyes.

"Juust kissing? Nothing else?" He confirmed.

She looked at him suspiciously, and stood up, and backed away.

"What's your plan?" She questioned.

Shi Jin then walked closer to her, and trapped her. He picked her up, then she started to refusing, kicking to get down.

"I'm a special force captain, you can't outrun me." He said in a low husky voice.

She kept still, and he brought them to his bedroom, and threw her gently on the bed, and hovered over her. He began kissing her passionately, and it soon became more demanding. He wanted to be more dominated, so he pinned her hands above her head.

THERES A FLUFFY SCENE PLEASE TELL ME IF Y'ALL WANT A SMUT OR SOMETHING