Chapter 15

After proposing to So-Hye, his life became more miserable. Their wedding is next month, and when time comes closer, he couldn't stop thinking about Mo Yeon.

He invited all of his comrades, people at the hospital, and of course he hesitated to give it to her. He knew, eventually people will tell her, and she will probably come.

His wife was very happy about this wedding. All though, he wished the bride was Mo Yeon.

The people at the hospital were buzzing about this fantastic news. Most of them were so surprised that Shi Jin was getting married to another woman.

"Nurse Ha, what's with everyone talking about this wedding? Is someone getting married?" She Asked.

"Dr.Kang, didn't you hear the news?"

She shook her head.

"Captain Yoo Shi Jin is getting married to Lee So-Hye."

Mo Yeon just continued her work on her clipboard.

"Oh really? That's nice, good for him." She said

"Don't you care?" She Asked shakily

"Am I invited to the wedding?"

"Captain Yoo told me that you are invited, if you wish to come."

"I'll come, good for him. Send my congratulations, or I'll do it myself."

She walked back to her office, and sat down, before bursting into tears.

"I thought we were meant to be." She whispered.

She continued crying, being sad, while being conducted.

She took her phone out, and wiped her tears before calling.

"Hello?" Yoo Shi Jin answered.

"Hey, it's me."

"Oh, what's the occasion?" He asked

"I heard about the news. Congratulations, I hope you have a happy life." She congratulated.

"Oh that? Haha, thank you. Will you be attending?" He had his hopes up.

"Yes, When is the date?" She Asked.

"Next month, the 16th."

"Great, I'll see you till then, Captain." She hanged up, and sighed.

Shi Jin also sighed, in sadness. His first ever true love, was coming to his wedding. Without her being the bride.

"Should I even bother coming?" She asked herself.

"You should, Kang Mo Yeon. It's his happy day, you should support it." She told herself.

She continued working, having her mind full of thoughts.
-----------------
Myeong Joo was running down the hallway, and finding the Captain's room. She bursted into the room, and startled the captain.

"Why are you marrying another person!?" She yelled.

"It's complicated." He sighed.

"You love her, don't you? You love Mo Yeon, why are you breaking up?"

"My father wants me to do this. I had a mission that involved Mo Yeon and Fatima. I drove them away for their safety."

"Tell me, I won't tell anyone!" She Begged.

"I'm sorry, but this mission cannot be revealed."

"Sunbae, I've been your best girl comrade through out these years. I understand women, when you can't. Tell me, please."

"Myeong Joo, I cannot expose us. All I can tell you is that I drove Mo Yeon and Fatima away for their own s-"

Myeong Joo slapped him hard on the face.

"You bastard. Mo Yeon and I had a complicated relationship, but we still became great friends. How can you treat her like this, after saving your life?"

"I saved her life too! Multiple times!"

"If she wasn't a doctor, she wouldn't have stitched you up, paid for that window that broke, and tried to cover you up. She understands you, as a soldier and as a man."

"Myeong Joo, I love her. But, life chose us to not be together."

"If you love her, tell her before you seal the vows."

She walked out of the room, with anger and sadness.

A/N sorry for this short update. Will write more tonight.