Chapter 17

"I will apologize sincerely later." He said.

"You will get in so much trouble with your father, and your father's commander here." She warned.

"The damage has been done, I'll deal with it later." He focused on driving.

"I'm happy that I decided not to get married with her."

"I'm not happy." He stopped, and looked at her.

"Why... are you not happy?" He pulled over to the side.

"Do you how much of a show I put in the church? I'll be in so much trouble, just because of y-"

Mo Yeon kissed him on the lips, and pulled away smiling.

"That's not fair." He smiled.

"Let's just discuss points later." She laughed.

He continued driving, and happy about his decision. He decided to drive away from the city for a while. He'll face the consequences when he returns.

They drove into a rural area for hours, stopping for gas here and there. While getting gas, Mo Yeon stepped out of the car, and began to fill the car with gas. She turned around, and saw Shi Jin looking out far.

She bit her lip on how handsome he was in that tux. She really wanted to see what was underneath that shirt. All though she's seen him shirtless many times, she's never dared to look down.

He finally caught her staring, and he smiled. He walked towards her, and she quickly averted her eyes to taking the gas pump out.

"I can make you see even more tonight." He whispered seductively.

She began to blush again, and kept her head down.

"Yah! Why are you so embarrassed? We're going to be married soon, learn how to be comfortable with me!!" He pouted.

"You are so strange, you pervert! Are you really that desperate?" She almost whacked his head.

"I dated a truckload of girls, this is normal." He joked.

She gasped, and stepped away. He laughed even harder from the reaction of her face.

"Is there like a bus here I can take?" She looked around.

"I'm just joking, you're the first person I met, that I think is perfect." He gushed.

"I hope you don't get in trouble for this."

"My father will eventually understand. I love you, because my heart desires you."

"Aish, I bet my co-workers will be spreading the word on how you ran." She slapped her forehead.

"Are you worried about me, or them?" He asked.

"I worry about them!" She exclaimed. "If my chairman hears about this, he'll probably fire me! For real too!"

"If he fires you, tell me. I'll probably do that fight for you job." He summered.

"And if you win, he'd probably give me a miserable time in the emergency department, and deduct my pay."

They both laughed, and drove off into the west coast. They found a beach, with a hotel nearby. They checked into a room, and Shi Jin collapsed onto the bed. Loosening his tie, he took the jacket off.

"I bet a lot of people are looking for us." He mumbled.

"Nope, not a lot. Just the special forces, and your father." She said reading messages off of her phone.

He immediately jumped up, in surprise.

"How do you know?"

"Dr.Pyo is my info person. The special forces went through all the rooms, including your father and commander."

"Why.Can't.They.Let.Me.Be.In.Peace." He shoved his head into the pillows.

"You'll get your title taken away, by this point. Go back, Shi Jin." She said

"And leave you here on my wedding day?" He perked up.

"Wedding day? What do you mean? You mean the engagement to Lee So Hye?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Just asking if you want to be my wife right now." He said casually.

"You don't look like you have a fever, are you feeling okay?" She Asked.

"Again, not joking! Seriously, wanna be my wife?" He questioned.

"No ring, no parade? I said it twice!" She ran out of the room, and ran to the beach.

"You are so going to regret this." He growled.

He chased after her, and ran to the beach.

"Damn, she's pretty fast for a woman her age." He thought.

Even though a special force person like Shi Jin runs 30 miles a day, he couldn't catch up with her. Even the sand wasn't helping.

She ran all through the sand in the night time, enjoying the wind, and the happiness.

He eventually caught up with her, tackled her by the waist, and pounced onto her. He had her hands above her head, and both of them were panting so hard.

They eventually realized that they were in an awkward position. At least for Mo Yeon, Shi Jin thought this was a great place.

"Yah, get off of me!"she laughed,

"Should I? Or should I just bring you to my room and lock you there?" He teased.

"What's wrong with you? When did you get so dirty minded?"

"Someone named Kang Mo Yeon made me like this. She just happened to kill me 3 times, today."

"Someone named Yoo Shi Jin made me feel this way about him. He just happened to break my heart, but I still couldn't let him go."

He let go of her arms, and got up, and plopped onto the floor. She followed him, after.

"I never really got to apologize sincerely. I know that the meeting at the cafe was blunt, but I really wanted to see you again."

"Really? I actually thought about coming to the wedding a thousand times. I never knew if it was right or not."

"But at least you came."

"At least you're not married, which means you're all mine."

"So, you're not against me, anymore?"

"Oh, believe me I'm still trying to sort everything out. I think I need some time for everything settling in."

"But, we are still like.. dating, right?"

"Hm, I don't know. What are we?"

"Doctors don't have boyfriends, because they're busy."

"Soldiers don't have girlfriends, since they're too busy."

They looked at each other, staring into each other's eyes. Just like the first time they met.

A/N should I add a smutty scene to this?