• One Hundred Four •

- Kai

I will do it until I have the gutts to.

I entered the hotel where I saw Chaeyoung and her members went in.

And an hour before I entered, I saw Jinin and two of his friend went it as well.

I'm pretty sure there's something going on, like they are setting Chaeyoung to Jimin. After I kissee Chaeyoung, I have concluded already that they have a fight.

Now, all I need is to talk to Chaeyoung.

I entered the lounge and reached the front desk.
I asked...

"Is there any guest in this hotel named Park Chaeyoung? Or Roseanne Park, perhaps?"

"Good day, sir. Please wait a second..."
         I nodded as the lady on the counter responded while checking the guest list.

"Yes, sir. A guest named Park Chaeyoung had checked in earlier."
         The lady looked at me and I wiped my sweats as I am trying to hide my nervousness.

"May I know her room number?"
         I asked and the lady looked at the screen.

"She's at room 704, it's on the seventh floor, sir."
         The lady smiled at me which is a part of her job and I responded it with a smile as well.

I bowed skightly before making my way to elevator.

Once I entered the elevator, I pressed the button for the seventh floor and in no minute...

I reached the floor.
The door opened and I took a little walk to see every room, looking for 704.

Few more steps....
Few more and...

I already found the room.

But I was halted on my tracks as I saw Jungkook, Taehyung, Lisa, Jisoo and Jennie outside...

Sitting on the couch on the hallway as if it's a waiting area.

I was shock that I froze until...

"Hyung, look."
         Jungkook tapped Taehyung and whispered yet enough for me to here.

"Kai?"
         Lisa uttered questioning my presence.

"Why are you here?"
         Jennie asked raising an eyebrow.

"What the fucking damn shit are you doing here?"
          Taehyung added with curses and ny eyes landed on Jungkook and the girls as they all chuckled from his words.

"I need to see Chaeyoung."
         I stood up straight, chest out and stomach in, letting myself to show my confidence afterall.

"After almost ruining her life one week ago?"
          Jisoo asked sarcastically with a smirk on her face.

"Look, I didn't..."
          I was about to defend myself but Jungkoook cutted me off.

"You didn't what? Hey, I know what you are feeling right now. You feel inlove with the lady who isn't yours. Better back off man, cause she's taken by Jimin hyung already. And my mistake from the past, shouldn't get repeated."
           Jungkook gave me a smile yet evilish, and my breath hitched at his words.

I vey well know what he's talking about...
Chaeyoung have told me the story while we are together, while I'm still comforting her those days but...

My head dropped down...
My eyes landed on the carpeted hallway...

And I heard a little sigh coming from their direction.