• Forteen •

AN:    Yeorobun, I know I'm always late in updating even though it is Christmas vacation already. For those who don't know, I'm actually managing two STORIES. The other one is the "Lost Memories (Taehyung x Jennie) [The Final Book]".

And I had to admit that I'm having hard to time to update at least one chapter per stories. I mean, once I got the vibe of the one story, I'll be going to lose the vibe for the another story so, I need to read my own story to got the vibe and to do the update.

But I'm always trying, yeorobun.

And as of now, this book(Seductive Innocence) is ranking on one of the in Fanfiction.

As always, thank you, guys.
I love my readers.
Love you lots.😘

▲▼▲▼

- Jimin

"Where have you been, Jeon?"
            With frustrated voice, Jin asked.

"Umm...at Black...Pink's...dorm?"
           Jungkook answered hesitantly and looked at me grinning.

I am sitting on the couch while behind me was a frustrated Jin, standing and glaring at Jungkook.

"What!?"
           Namjoon's voice butted in as he heard Jungkook's answer.

"Why have you went there?"
            Hobi asked warmly, letting our maknae explain himself.

"Honestly, it was me. I asked him to give Chaeyoung the chocolates I bought last time."
             And all eyes landed on me.
I feel like my seat is burning.

"Wae? I should be the one giving that today, but all of you are prohibiting me from going out. You even confiscated my phone for me to avoid to tire my eyes and body. I want to send and message to Chaeyoung but I can't. And I promised Chaeyoung that I will give the chocolates today, but I can't go out so, I asked Jungkook."
            I promptly defended himself, and I need to stop the sudden urge of laughter that wants to escape my lips.

"Are you courting Chaeyoung?"
          Taehyung raised an eyebrow on me and asked me, crossing his arms and smirking.

Silence took the room...
Until...

"That's his answer. Hahaha  that's it. We got it."
          Hobi teased and smirked at me.

"It's not like...that. I mean, we know that we are still at the stage where we can't do that. I just promised to..."
          Even before I could finish defending myself...

"That's right. We don't need excuses, Jimin."
          It is rare but...Yoongi butted in and smirked at me before turning to go his room.

And just when he entered his room, my phone vibrated.

From:  Fluffy Chaeng😍

"I hope you're fine now."

"I got the chocolates, thank you."

"Also, say thank you to Kookie. He's such a help for you, isn't he?"

"Text me whenever you're fine. Take care."