Everyone begins to walk out the door and we all say our goodbyes.

"Bye Cal!" All of BTS waves at me with their usually enthusiastic grins, all except Jungkook.

"Bye." I give them a small wave and the biggest smile I can possibly form, though it's ends up being small.

Each of them walk out the door and I anxiously tap my finger on my side.

What to do? What to do? Jungkook is about to exit the door! He's right in front of Suga!

As if it's my reflexes, I step forward and grab Jungkook's arm in my grip and look up at him to see his still sad eyes looking down at me in confusion. For a second and we look at each other, it's like our hearts are beating in sync, like I can hear his, like no one else is here. It's not the first time we have had that kind of eye contact, it's just that this time, it feel special.

"I..." I choke on my words as a lump forms in my throat, "...um...Jungkook, can I talk to you for a second?"

"Um..." Jungkook gulps as he looks at me, seeming like he doesn't want I speak to me. Which he probably doesn't.

"Go on Kookie." The others wave at him.

Suga looks at the two of us for a second before shrugging and walking out the door to where the rest of the BTS boys were standing, gently closing the door as he walks out.

Jungkook turns and looks at me. "It's fine, Cal. You didn't need to pull me away. I'm alright."

A bit angered I let go on his arms and shove him back a bit. Although I'm not strong enough to actually move him, he ends up stumbling backwards a bit, taken by surprise. "What wrong with you?! Will you just listen?! Stop jumping to conclusions!" I take a deep breath to calm myself while Jungkook just looks at me, very confused.

"What? What do you mean I'm jumping to conclusions?" He says cluelessly.

"What I mean, Jeon Jungkook, is you are assuming things and not taking a minute to listen to me." My voice rises a bit but I doing yell or shout at him. "Remember in the car, when I said we can't be friends?"

Jungkook looks away with a pained expression and nods his head, gulping as if he's trying hard not to tear up. I can see his jaw tighten and his eyes blink away hears. He nods.

"Well, if you weren't an idiot—" I slap his arm, "the you would have head me say what kind of relationship I want with you since I said it can't be friendship."

"What? What do you mean?" Jungkook looks back at me. It's like I can see the small hit of hope in his eyes and it simply brightens my day—or night—to see that. He's still confused but somewhere in the back of his head he knows what's coming and it's like I can already see the smile on his face.

"We can't be friends, Jungkook, that what I wanted to say. We can't be friends. I don't want to be friends. I-I was hoping—well I thought, since you like me and I like you everything... maybe..." I look down and fiddle with my fingers, looking for the right words. "I was thinking maybe we—"

"—oh, I hate you so much." I am pulled close to Jungkook's chest. I can feel the warmth radiating off his body, comforting just like his strong arms wrapped around me. He holds me tightly for a few seconds as if he gonna lose me, then, he gives me one last small squeeze before pulling away slightly, his arms still around me. "Do you know how hurt I was? I wouldn't even enjoy the party. All that was on my mind was you. I-I," Jungkook chuckles a bit, shaking his head, "I thought you didn't like me back. It hurt me a lot. And then you said you didn't want to be friends...it really broke my heart."

I look up at Jungkook, a huge grin on my face but tears welling in my eyes. "And What about me?" I sniffle. "Do you know how much it hurt me to see you hurt?" A small tear ran down my cheek.

"Aw, Cal." Jungkook tilts his head slightly and whispers. He raises his arm and wipes the tear with his thumb, the leaning in. He plants a small peck full of love on my cheek. It spreads warmth throughout my body and feels like sparks on my skin.

"I love you."

"I-I do too. I love you too, Jungkook."

Jungkook's hands find its way to my waist and he pulls me even closer to him. "I-I don't know how to ask this," he says shyly, blushing a bit.

I laugh a bit and wrap my arms around his neck. "Wanna go out with me?" I say questioningly, asking if that was what he was trying to say.

"Yeah," he smiles. "That."

"Well, my answer is yes." I smile like an idiot.

He has me under a spell.

Jungkook grins. That's what he does before he begins to lean forward. His smile becomes smaller as his face becomes serious, but that doesn't mean he's sad anymore. He leans forward, eyes closings s he gets closer, and hot breath approaching. The sweet yet minty smell of his breath mixed with his signature cologne attracting me to him more than I already am. Unlike last time when he leaned in for a kiss he has no hesitation. He knows what he's doing. I guess I'm seeing a different Jungkook. Not the cté best friend kind, but the sweet passionate boyfriend kind. And we have only been dating for the past 30 second. I can feel his strong hands slowly roaming around my body, not in s sensuel or sexual way, but in a way that he is caress my skin, holding me delicately. In a caring way.

Just as his lip are inches away from mine, tempting me, mocking me, he stops. It's just like yesterday when he stopped, only this time there actually is a bit more distance between us. Though that doesn't stop me from craving his lips.

Jungkook stops as our lips are inches apart and his eyes snap open in response to the loud background coming from the door. It startled me as I tighten my arms around me Jungkook's neck. As I seem slightly surprised by the loud noise, Jungkook seem to know exactly what it is. He just sighs and leans back, a bit of disappointment flooding me. But if I could wait these past months for him, then I guess I can wait a few seconds too.

Jungkook let's go on me and walk to the door—the place where the noise came from. He sighs, seeing a bit annoyed as he opens the door.

"Did you guys make out yet?" Says a voice from the other side of the door.

Chapter Thirty-Four of:
LOVE