Chapter Thirty Five|| Desire

Comincia dall'inizio

In seconds he flipped me over so my back was against the floor and he was leaning over me.

"You have no idea what you do to me." He said pulling back a little.

"I have a pretty good idea." I shot back giving him a sly grin and he smirked.

The night went by quickly. Jackson dulled the pain for most of the night. He kissed me, held me, just talked to me. It was nice besides the constant pain in my abdomen.

***

"Baby." I heard and I groaned digging my face into the pillow more.

I felt a light kiss being placed on my shoulder causing shivers to wrack my body.

"Babe." Jackson's voice swept through my ears and I groaned once more.

"Five more minutes." I managed to get out and heard his deep chuckle.

"You say that every morning. Besides, it's twelve in the afternoon."

Twelve?!

I was quick to sit up and I looked over at the time. Sure enough it read twelve fifteen. Jackson was already ready with some jeans, a black tee, and a leather jacket.

"You look handsome." I blurted out and my cheeks heated at how cheesy that sounded.

"And you look beautiful." He replied leaning forward placing a kiss on my cheek.

"I need to get ready. What are the plans for the day?" I asked and he thought about it for a moment.

"Well, first you need to eat. Second, we're going out to the training field and sparring. We need to prepare ourselves incase Charles tries something."

Yes, Christian's horrible father... how could I forget? Note the sarcasm.

I stood and went to the closet quickly changing into some yoga pants and a tank top and walked out after slipping on my nikes.

"You sure you want to wear those pants?" Jackson ask raising an eyebrow.

"Yes? Why? What's wrong with them?" I asked looking down and then I realized and deadpanned as I looked back up at him.

"You're worried men are going to stare at my ass?" I asked and he gave me a sharp nod and raise his brow again as if saying 'duh'.

"Jackson, men are going to stare, but they can't touch. Get used to it." I walked over pecking his lips and he was giving me a slight glare when I pulled back causing me to grin.

"Are you going to strip me down yourself? Because I'm not changing." I declared crossing my arms.

"As tempting as that sounds, we are going to be late if you don't go eat now. Come." He said and I smirked following him to the door.

***

All the way downstairs Jackson bickered with me.

"The pants are fine!" I scolded.

"Nice yoga pants." I heard as I walked into the kitchen and looked up seeing Zander shooting me a wink as he took a drink of his water.

"Zander!" I warned as I walked over and he started laughing looking behind him.

I turned seeing Jackson not very amused. If looks could kill, Zander would be dead. He did that on purpose and Jackson wasn't happy about it.

"Stop poking the bear." I mumbled as I walked up next to him as I leaned forward about to take one of his chips.

I wasn't even at Zander's side for a split second before Jackson yanked me to him.

It was Jackson's turn to be scolded. "Jackson!" I said and he just looked forward at Zander who was biting his lip to keep in his laugh and he made eye contact with me and we both couldn't help it as we burst out laughing.

"He's just so angry." Zander laughed out.

"I can't wait for you to get a mate. I'm going to make your life hell." Jackson mumbled to Zander.

Zander just stared back at Jackson amused and I looked up at Jackson quickly; all humor from me set aside.

"And what exactly are you going to say to her?" I asked placing my hands on my hips.

Jacksons grinned, "Nothing, honey." He replied walking to the fridge. 

____________________________________________________________________

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Want more chapters? Support me being a writer and go read the rest of this book on Radish! :) It's finished on there!