Chapter One|| A little threats never hurt nobody

{Aurora's POV}

"Let me out or I swear to the Goddess, i'll kill you!" I yelled out holding onto the thick metal bars of my cell.

"Shut it, would you? Your open threats are getting annoying." The guard yelled back.

Who knows the amount of weeks I've been trapped here. The hunters found me when I was on a run. Tranquilized me instantly, I didn't even get a chance to fight back. Cowards.

"The alpha's will come for you." I seethed, one could only hope. The Goddess better not fail me.

"Yet, here you stand." He grinned.

I took a step closer to him from behind the bars looking at him with a sadistic look.

"You can inject me with wolfs bane, beat me until I don't know my name, burn me with silver, but I will never give up. I will get out of here, and when I do... I will enjoy sinking my canines into your throat." I smiled tilting me head looking at him as he took a step backwards gulping and I smirked.

I will get my revenge on these pathetic hunters. I growled thinking of that stuck up psycho who runs this all. My eyes directed to the doors that bursted open and they were dragging a body through.

"Inform Megan another member was killed today." I let out a whistle.

"Another bites the dust." I tsk'd and the man rolled his eyes as someone took the body away.

"Can someone tranquilizer her please? I don't know why Megan is still keeping her." The man asked and I sighed.

"I've been told I'm quite the entertainment, plus that's no fair Ronnie, you're never giving me a fair fight. Scared?" He gritted his teeth together and walked in front of me.

"Come on, girl to girl fights are so much better." I mocked once more and he reached through in a flash grabbing me by the neck. Exactly what I baited him to do.

"Is that so?" He seethed.

Jokes on you buddy, they haven't dosed me with wolfs bane today.

Before the guards could warn him, my canines extended as I drew back quickly biting his arm, I grabbed onto the flesh tightly as he cried out in pain. Grinding my teeth, I pulled back taking a chunk of skin with me. Spitting it to the side I laughed as blood dripped from my chin.

He looked at me as if he couldn't believe that just happened to him. I cocked an eyebrow.

"Next time ill be sure to let my venom seep into the bite. How would you like being a werewolf?" I grinned as he took steps backwards; blood spewing from his arm.

"Get out of my way!" he yelled at the guards blocking the door, and they quickly scattered as he darted through them.

Guns were pointed at me and I smiled batting my eyes.

"Now boys, we don't want to start a hassle do we?" I could hear their hearts speed up and it only made me more happy.

"We're going to unlock the door and you're going to cooperate and get dosed then head to the experiment room, understand?" A deep voice called out and I scoffed.

"I always follow the rules." He opened the cell slowly and it swung open. Guns still pointed at me as I stuck my hands out for the cuffs.

As he went to put them on me I grabbed his hand and the cuffs linking him to the cell bars. Shot were fired and I hid behind his body and felt as shots hit him.

"You idiots!" A woman's voice called out.

"Megan! How lovely for you to join us." I called out still hiding behind the half dead mans body.

"Put yours guns down, now." She said and they listened. I peeked over the guys shoulder and then he slumped to the ground. Im ninety nine point nine percent sure he's dead.

"Whoops." I said and walked out slowly and looked to Megan.

"Why can you never just cooperate, we're not the bad guys!" She said.

"You're an idiot. You know that right? You capturing and torturing innocent people and trying to say you're the good guys?" I laughed.

"You're pathetic." I seethed and in seconds had a guard by the throat and twisted his head to the side and ducked as more shots were heard. The next guard trying to grab me, but failed as I kneed him in the gut. When he dropped to his knees I drew my knee back and nailed it into his face. It went on like this for about two more people. Easy fights.

Turning I saw Megan standing nervously. The guards on watch were either dead or knocked out.

Chaos makes me happy.

"Aurora you don't have to do this." She said.

"You see, I do. It's personal." Her frightened looks made me grin.

"We were friends, A... please." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"No, you made me believe we were friends. You got close to me and I let you in! Then you led your hunters right to me, lying about everything you once told me. This is why we HATE hunters, do you not understand that?" My blood was boiling.

"I didn't kill you did I?! Why do you think I kept you here... I was keeping you out of harms way." I laughed.

"You're quite hilarious aren't you?" I raised my shirt showing the scars on my stomach from silver burns.

"How nice of you." I mumbled.

I went to charge at her but I went stiff as the familiar darts struck my back and everything went black.

***

My eyes slowly opened. I looked down as my arms were in the familiar brown leather cuffs. Pulling my head up I blinked taking in the lights.

"Experiment fifty six, Aurora Andrews." Megan said into the recorder.

I smirked at the fake last name I gave her. At least I did something right.

"What exactly can hurt you?" She asked as she walked around me in circles.

I stayed staring at the wall before me.

"Silver... wolfsbane... what else?" She asked but I remained silent.

"We're making a new concoction. Silver mixed with wolfsbane and a little something extra." She said and I gritted my teeth. How was this even possible?

She grabbed something off a table and held it in front of my face. I looked at a person whose whole left side looked black and rotted.

"This is from a wrong dosing, but you see it works out perfectly. Its slow and painful and there is no cure. The silver bullet enters the wolfs body and like a shot gun it disperses tiny little beads of silver laced with wolfsbane, but you know what else we got our hands on the makes it all come together? Vampires venom." My heart dropped.

"The venom counteracts with the wolfsbane. Resulting in burning of the skin, soon to darkening... to rotting." She laughed sitting the picture back down and held up a tube.

"This is vampires venom mixed with werewolf's venom. We don't know if it'll do anything, but I'm counting on it." She winked.

"Shall we get started? Guards!" She asked and I watched as the door opened and a man walked in shutting it behind him.

"Lets begin." She sat on her chair crossing her legs smugly.

___________________________________________________________________________

Oh snap its getting serious!

Vote

Comment

Share

What do you think will happen?