"Kim Kyungmin," Seokjin said deeply.

Kyung Min bit her lip and hung her head low, "It's not fair."

"What more do you want?" Yoongi raked his fingers through his hair, " If we had it our way you would have 10 guys around you! You didn't want guys so we hired girls for you-"

"You call them girls?!!" Kyung Min scoffed, "They were twice the size of you oppa!"

That shut Yoongi up.

"If I had those she-men with me, that would attract more attention to me!" Kyung Min whined, "Are you trying to get me killed?!!"

The guys rolled their eyes and shook their heads.

"What's the point being the most feared mobsters if you can't even find you sister a proper bodyguard?!!" she shouted at them before storming off.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Chief.....," Kang Soo Ah fluttered her eyes and placed her report on his desk along with a chocolate bar.

"What's this?" Chief Song picked up the chocolate bar and dropped it on the table again.

"Ani...just to say sorry for last night...," she smiled and nudged the other two girls.

"In case...you feel like the chocolate doesn't please you then here's a basket of oranges," Nam Suji bowed and placed the basket of fruits on the table.

"What the hell?" Lee Hyerin and Soo Ah hissed at Suji.

"What?" Suji hissed back, "That's all I had time to buy!"

"ENOUGH!" Chief Song stood up, "I know what you're trying to do, but you're still going to get punished for last night-"

"CHIEF!" Hyerin brought out a bottle of soju, "Soju?"

Suji and Soo Ah facepalmed themselves.

Chief Song sighed, "Hyerin...are you sure you're in the right state of mind..bringing soju into work?"

"Ani...," Hyerin pouted, "Please sajangnim just look over it this time...please."

"We swear we will never crash into any department stores again," Soo Ah nodded.

"Or shoot...without warning," Suji added and pouted cutely.

"Aish!!" Chief Song sat back down, "Arasso arasso-"

"CHIEF JJANGG!!" the girls shouted happily, "Thank you chief!!" the girls started jumping about and reached for the door.

"Just a minute," Chief Song lowered his glasses and looked at the girls as they turned back slowly to face him again, "There's a new case for you three."

The girls furrowed their brows before going back to the desk.

"What is it?" Soo Ah asked.

Chief Song wagged the case file in front of them, "This is from the Commissioner General himself."

The girls looked at each other in shock, "Commissioner?!"

"I'm sure you've all heard of Bangtan..."

Hyerin and Suji looked at Soo Ah suddenly as she angrily gripped onto the desk at the mention of Bangtan.

"They've been laying low for a while but underground they're making quite the impact," Chief Song continued, "They've already got control over most of the city but we haven't been able to catch them still. They've now started circulating a very expensive drug E7 around the city and they've managed to export it to China and Japan undetected."