1.5 : Zombie villain (Yuya Faust)

Start from the beginning

"I'm Cain Leigh, leader of the Thunder base"

Shion wake up from his daze and lift his hand to accept cain's hand.

"I'm Yuya Faust, Leader of this base" Shion's base did not have a name currently.

When Cain and Shion's hand meet a small electric current flow that start between their hands and continue spread to their whole body. Shion can feel his hairs stood to their ends in attention and his strength leaving his body.

"Ahhh..." Shion groan from the sensation and tried to withdraw his hands but the other man grip it tightly. Mimi who's in Shion shoulder feel somethings not right and look at Cain.

"What are you doing human?" Mimi bared his sharp teeth at the man.

"It's.....nice to meet you" Cain finally release the hand of the flustered shion and look at his hand in wander. He didn't know what happen but he likes the feel of it.

"What...what happen? what did you do?"Shion comb his hair in frustration from the weird experience.

"Sorry, It's seem my power got a bit out of control" Cain in a serious tone.

The four men in his back look at their boss with bulging eyes and with only one though in their minds. * Bullshit! your so overpowered that you can even manipulate every kinds of electric and thunders!*

Leon step beside shion and whispered at him. Shion nodded at what Leon said to him, giving a light cough and pointed to a building.

"Let's go to the meeting room" Shion nod at the five men and walk to the building. Shion can feel the penetrating gaze of Cain in his back, giving him goosebumps. He ignored it and talk at the small monkey in his shoulder.

"I'm sorry to not inform you about this. I'm just giving a simple test about this guys and i know you sucks at acting so that why i did not inform you." Shion grin at the little monkey.

_________________________________________________

Here's a chapter for you!

Cain Leigh

right eye

Left eye

I can't find a character with that kind of eyes so i just search eyes with that color. imagine Cain with that eyes (/◕ヮ◕)/

thank for your supports!