REID REQUEST | Break in

This request goes to MarthaBelin and I hope you like it!

It was late at night and I was getting ready for bed when I hear someone walk into the loungeroom, shit. I got into my room and got into the closet with the sliding door, behind the hamper and a towel over my head. I get my phone and call Spencer.

. . .

. . .

. . .

"Hello?" I hear Spencer speak and I look through the gap.

"Reid?" I whisper.

"Hey, why're you whispering?" He asked.

"I need help, there's someone in my apartment." I say, still looking through the opening, hearing quiet rustling, most likely from the other side of my home.

"What? Are you sure, are you okay?" He asked in a hushed tone.

"I need help, can you please help me?" I asked, and he didn't answer for a while. "Reid, please. I'm scared, please help me." I try to not raise my voice.

"Okay...I'm on my way, I'm five minutes away." He said, and I smile. "Just hang on okay?" He said, and I agreed, it felt like ages until I heard some commotion and then see Reid and another woman with blonde hair.

"(Y/n)?" I hear him say and I get up, he opens the sliding door and I hug him tight.

"Hey, you're okay yeah?" He asked, and I nodded.

"Did you get them?" I asked, and he nodded. The woman smiled and left after patting Spencer on the shoulder.

"Can you stay?" I asked him, and he looked at me. "Please? I don't wanna be alone." I plead, and he smiled.

"Yeah...like old times, I'll stay over okay?" He nodded, and I did too, I'm so happy that he came to my help...I think I like him a lot more now.

I'm sorry if this was too short for your liking!

Don't forget to tell me in the comments of who's your favourite character, results shall be in at the end of the month!

I can take requests if you wish

Have a fantabulous day!

Buh-bye!