Penelope x Demon!Reader 1/???

Your mistress was quite different from the others; they were in it for the greed. She was in it for a friend, a colleague, someone to care for and someone to look after her.

"Hey (Y/N)! Which one do you think we should get?" She asked, pointing at the two new drinks and you sighed.

"Pay for one, get the other free." You said and she smiled, you paid for the drinks and shared them; Oreo and Tam-tam milkshakes, you sat at your usual table and drank the sweet liquid. You saw an unfamiliar man walk in and hold a shotgun up to Penelope, you teleport in front of him and snap the gun in half, you glared at the excuse of a human.

"You will not harm my mistress." You said but he lunged forward and you swung your leg into his gut and he toppled over, you lifted him by his collar with a smile.

"I'm going to turn you into the proper authorities and spare you, but do come to harm my mistress I will kill you." You said with a smile and let him fall, he was taken away and you smiled at your mistress.

"Are you hurt m'lady?" You asked and she shook her head.

"N-no, are you alright, come here, sit next to me." She aside and scooted over and you sat at her side and she hugged you.

"What would I do without you (Y/N)?" She asked and you shrugged, giving the smallest of smiles.