JJ X Yandere!Reader 2.5/???

PREVIOUSLY

"What's wrong? Didn't you like your drink?" She asked me in concern, I walked to the bathroom but fell to the ground, facing an opened door. I looked up and saw him, my husband dead on the floor, I shake and feel someone over me.

"Yeah...he got in the way." She whispered in my ear and I went out cold.

PRESENT (AFTER AGES -_-)

JJ'S POV

I woke up with a groggy feeling that plagued my entire body, I go to touch my head, I expected to feel my finger, but my hands were secured in a medium foam ball that restricted my hand, What the hell?

I stood from my be- wait...bed? I looked around and I indeed was in a bedroom, and a large one at that. I went to go to the door, but I nearly tripped as my ankle had been chained to the bed, I tried for the window, but I couldn't reach. I see that the bed is in the corner of the large room, away from any chance of escape.

I hear the door unlocking and I sit brace my-self for the unsub, I couldn't remember much, last thing I actually remember was pulling into my neighbour's drive way, then it goes hazy from there...wait, my neighbour! I hope she's okay!

I wonder who'd open the door? A burly man, someone in a black attire, who knows. The door finnally opened.

"JJ?" I frowned and saw it was my neighbour.

"(Y-y/n)?" I asked in confusion...now it's coming back to me now.

"You killed him...my husband." I tried holding back the tears, she shrugged and came closer to me with a slight, but comfroting smile and put her soft hands on the sides of my face and wiped the stray tear away.

"I had to...I was protecting you." She said and I glared.

"From what!?" I asked, baffled.

"From his adultury, the fact that I saw him and his mistress with their newborn childeren...twins." She said and I shook my head.

"N-no." I said and sat back on the bed that was my prison. She sighed then reached to the bookcase and took out an envolope, pulling out photos that I severly hoped that were fake, but they wern't, they were indeed of my late husband; kissing another woman holding two childeren. "This can't..."

(Y/n) put a hand softly on my back, I wanted nothing more than to shoot and kick her, but I had to think of my boy, Henry.

"W-where's Henry?" I asked and she smiled.

"He's taking a nap." She said. "I'd take you to your place, but you got evicted thanks to that jerk-off...William." She said his name in disgust.

"W-where's our things?" I asked her.

"All in boxes in the spare room...I had to make sure I got everything, I got all the draws, furniture...safes." She said and I frowned. "No, don't wory, I didn't look in them, I literaly took out tha safe, found all kind of hidden things too, but I dare not touch what creeps inside." She joked but I wasn't laughing. She sighed then frowned, that frown was then replaced with a smile.

"Can I trust you?" She asked me and I rose a brow, she then nodded. "Can I trust you? To not run away?" She asked and I looked at her in realisation, she was going to let me free. I nodded and she reluctantly unshakled me along with un-gloving me and I walked out with her, I wanted nothing more than to hurt her, but what about Henry? I needed to refrain from beating her, because there very well could be a second unsub.

I walk out with her and through the hall then see Henry at  table with an elderly couple.

"Mum!" He saw me and the couple smiled at me. Henry ran over to me, I hope my son is okay.

Sorry for the late update, but I've been doing alot of school stuff and I am doing my best to update and write, sometimes with requests I frget, but I am doing my best, here is 2.5 and I'll post the other part down the track, gve me some suggestions on what should go down!

I'm going for Stokholm Syndrome btw.