Morgan x Reader

Thanks to that-1reader because they put it in the comments! So Thank you and enjoy!

You were with Penelope, waiting for Derek to answer, you were in New York and a bomb just exploded from the van he was in and you were shaking.

"You're great. Never stop talking to me. Same goes for you (Y/N)." He said and hung up. You let out a big sigh then shook your head, Penelope pat your back.

"You're gonna give him the silent treatment?" She asked and I nodded. She laughed and you packed up.

Timeskip

You were on the plane next to JJ and she was talking to you but you weren't listening. Morgan went up to you and tried to talk to you.

"She's giving you the silent treatment." Rossi said.

"Actually she's having a panic attack." Reid said and JJ put a hand on your shoulder.

"Why she quiet?" Morgan asked.

"The combination off panic attacks and silent treatment." Reid says then you just glare at Reid then look back to the window and sigh.

"I'm mad. No panic attack. Just annoyed." You sigh then they relax, you just close your eyes and put your head phones back in, showing them to the team before you do. You feel JJ leave and Morgan sits down, he takes off your head phones and turns off the music.

"I'm sorry, okay? I won't leave okay?" He said then brings your head to his shoulder. You just close your eyes and sigh, smiling.

He never left you alone again.

Leave a comment below on the poll of who your favorite character/s are.

REID - 29
MORGAN - 11
GARCIA - 8
HOTCH - 8
JJ - 5
ROSSI - 4
PRENTISS - 2