JJ x Yandere!Reader 1/???

You watched from afar as the beautiful blonde woman walked up to you and smiled.

"Hi, I'm Jennifer. I'm your new neighbor, I just moved in with my husband Will." She smile and it made you a little angry to even know of this.

"Well Jennifer, it's nice to meet you...I'm (Y/N)." You said and she smiles.

She has no idea who I am.

"Well, maybe we can go for coffee sometime...meet up?" She asked and you nodded. She walked off and you saw her kiss some guy...her...husband.

JJ'S POV

It's been three weeks since I've moved in and Will has been nowhere to be found. I went to my neighbor (Y/N) for a cup of tea as she had invited me over.

"I...I'm just worried that he's left me or he might be...dead." I shivered at the thought, I saw her blank out for a second then gave me a sad smile.

"Well...maybe height be on a business trip that he couldn't tell you about or something. Like top secret or something like that." She tried and I smiled, I finished the drink and felt a little woozy.

I stood up and saw her give me a...unidentified look.

"What's wrong? Didn't you like your drink?" She asked me in concern, I walked to the bathroom but fell to the ground, facing an opened door. I looked up and saw him, my husband dead on the floor, I shake and feel someone over me.

"Yeah...he got in the way." She whispered in my ear and I went out cold.