How you met his/her POV

REID - Wow. This girl's really pretty and....no....no no no no no. I need this book, why did she have choose this book....but....mabey I can talk to her for a while...yeah...mabey I can get Morgan to stop giving me advice on girls....then again I'd never hear the end of it. She's talking to me! SPEAK YOU FOOL!

JJ - Huh...he's not here...mabey I can ask her, doesn't look like she's doing anything anyways. She looks beautiful

PRENTISS - She's Dereks lil' sister?! By the way she looks and acts I wouldn't be surprised if she was Reid's sister. WHO WAS HE TALKING ABOUT!? Why am I so upset? It's not like I'm into her....am I?

MORGAN - Rossi wasn't wrong about the warning...I CAN'T BELIVE A GIRL THE SUZE OF REID FLIPPED ME OVER...she's real strong...and sexy. (A/N KKKYYYYYYAAAAA!! ^-^)

PENELOPE - OMFG! I'm forever grateful towards her. I need to learn to do what she does!

HOTCH - I told Jack that I was moving around some boxes. Oh there he is...with a girl...mabey she can have lunch sometime. Jack might like that.

ROSSI - She looks so sad. Why did something so sad have to happen to someone so beautiful as her. Might get coffee with her some time...yeah.

(A/N Finally im DONE! I love the pic up top! Soooo good. I'm up for requests so private message me!) - Yoyoanaria