Chapter 51- you have changed so much

Start from the beginning

"What?" I ask in shock. "What do you mean? How did you get this ticket then? Aurora, did you steal? You know what I say about stealing right, it's bad?"

"Calm down woman I didn't steal, I simply asked," she smiles through her braces.

"Asked?" I ask, narrowing my eyes.

"Yeah, I asked daddy because nobody else would buy it for you. They are all too focused on getting you better that they forget what you want. I see the way you are every time we go get your chemo and radiation done. You aren't happy with this but, you do it because it makes them happy," she explains and I bite my lip between my teeth.

"Aurora, if it makes them happy then, I'm sure that it's best for me," I smile and caress her cheeks. "Thank you so much for this though. Thank you for thinking of me."

"You don't need to thank me for anything Vee, I'm your sister. Anyways, I have arranged everything for you, like where you will live, where you will go to college and some cash," she gives me her side bag which has everything I need.

"You're so cute Aurora but, they will be pissed at both of us if I leave without telling them," I tell her and she rolls her eyes.

"When is mom not mad when the matter comes to you?" She asks and she definitely has a point. "She is always mad because she wants to help you but she can't. If she knows how badly you want to go back to your normal life, then she will understand you."

"Thanks for the pep talk," I smile and kiss her forehead.

"The driver is waiting downstairs in the car, your flight leaves in two hours. You should leave before they all come back, you know? Don't worry, I asked daddy to not say anything," she smiles and I get up.

"Crap, I have to pack my bags," I groan and walk towards my closet.

"No need, I already packed your clothes," she says with a sly smile. "Of course, someone has to be prepared. Unlike you, I need everything perfect."

She drags me outside and we stand next to the car. "Well, I will definitely see you in a day or two or however long until they figure it out. I will miss you Vee," she hugs me.

I slowly place a soft kiss on her head and she smiles. "I will miss you too Aurora, I will miss you too."

"Okay now go before they arrive. Also, say hello to Liam for me," she smiles and my brows furrow in confusion once again.

"Liam?" I breath out and she nods.

"Yeah, he helped a lot with this. He suggested you to live with Kate and him. After you reach New York, he will take care of everything. Also, he applied to the university over there for you," she replies back and I smile.

"I can't thank you enough for this Aurora, just be careful," I say and the driver opens the car door for me and I sit down.

She taps on the window and I pull it down. "What happened?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"Nothing, just that I will miss you," she says and it looks like she is about to cry.

"Aww Aurora, I will miss you too. Don't worry, we will see each other very soon. Also, there is a phone in my room so you can text me or call me anytime you want, okay?" I ask and she nods willingly.

"Bye Venus," she whispers, waving her hand.

"Bye Aurora," I whisper back as the driver starts driving the car.

I roll the window back up and put headphones in, slowly pulling my diary out. I start writing about what happened in detail and smile.

Aurora is such a sweetheart. She is the perfect little sister that I have ever wanted. She would come to visit me in Washington almost every once or twice a month.

I smile, slowly tugging away the diary somewhere in my bag and look out the window while feeling the music.

___

The flight wasn't too long and I reach New York. I walk towards the exit, not knowing where to go after this.

Just when I think I don't know what to do, I hear someone calling my name in the background.

"Venus?"

I turn around and notice Liam walking up to me. He has changed so much, he now has a beard yet his hair is nicely combed back. His clothes seem somewhat professional as if he went to a business meeting.

"Liam?" I call out and he smiles before pulling me not a hug. He literally lifts me off my feet and swings me around.

"Oh Venus, I have missed you so much," he says against my ear and I smile as we pull away.

"I missed you too Liam, but look at you, you are nicely dressed in a tuxedo," I say and he smiles.

"I'm handling dad's business nowadays so, I have to look like a classy businessman."

I just look at him and he awkwardly smiles. "What?" He asks and I shake my head.

"It's- it's just that I- I haven't seen you in three years. It's different," I reply back.

"Well, you have changed quite a lot. Where are those bangs and long hair?" He asks and I look away.

"Chemotherapy and radiation will do that to you," I say and he looks to the ground.

"I'm sorry, how have you been?" He asks.

"Just fine, I think. Anyways, what's been going around here lately?" I ask and we start walking as he holds onto my bag.

"A lot, you'll catch up on everything when we get home. Kate is eagerly waiting for you," he smiles and we sit in his car.

"She- she didn't come?" I ask and he starts driving.

"No, actually uh- your- your friends are over and she didn't want to tell them anything so she stayed. They must've left by now," he says and I nod in return.

My friends.

I wonder if they missed me, or like Tyler, they all hate me by now. They all must have moved on with their lives by now.

I breath out slowly and just look outside the window to notice everything I left behind, nothing has changed.

___

Awwe, Aurora is such a cutie.

Anyways, this was a filler chapter about how Venus's life is after she left New York that night.

You guys have been super sweet so I decided to update one last time before my schedule starts to get hectic.

Also, thank you so much for all those lovely comments on the last chapter. Yeah, it broke your hearts to find out about Venus leaving but it has to be done.

Don't forget to support me by pressing that little star at the bottom of your screen. It really motivates me to write more and update faster.