"What, why does he sit in the back?" I question. I see a blush form on Jins face. Oh god, please don't tell me they... Ewwwww

"Wait... Omo- y'all fuck?! Gross never mind I'll just sit in the front with Hoseok because it's comfortable their." I exclaim and walk away. Ugh these two have always been weird with each other and we all knew that they were gay and into each other. Heck we were all gay and into each other hah. Except for Hoebi, I don't know how that guy deals with us. But I'm glad he does, even I mr.always moody needs some sunshine.

"Whattt!! Nonononononono we-we do not! Aish w-what are you saying! Yoongi-ah come back here! We d-don't!" I hear Jin hyung yell and some curses thrown at me by Namjoon calling me absurd. Yeah right, I just continue to walk and roll my eyes so far back I saw my brain.

When I walk up to Hoseoks car I see Jungkook and Jimin fighting for the front seat. Ugh these two... So annoying and seeing Jimin place his hands on Jungkooks waist pulling him back from sitting on the front seat makes my jaw clench. I don't even know why but I want to go up to them and rip them apart from each other... God Yoongi get it together!

Cmon 1,2,3 swag mode on! B]

"Hey trash cans, I'm sitting in the front. You two are sitting in the back with Taehyung." I state. They don't dare to challenge me which gives me pride , losers. They just whine and complain then move to the back seat. Jungkook gets in first sitting in the middle and before Jimin gets in we both make eye contact causing my heart to beat faster. I slightly smile and see his checks turn a little crimson while he quickly gets in the car. I later follow his moves but sit in the front seat next to Hoseok.

From the mirror I can see Taehyung with his fists clenched, aish I guess he still likes Jungkook and saw the same incident I did. But that dumb maknae is too blind to see it, and Taehyung is too much of a whimp to say it. God all this drama. I close my eyes and lay my head on the window sill, soon sleep takes me over.

[Taehyungs perspective]

We start driving to each of our own houses with Hoseok hyung at the wheel again. That means I'm stuck with Jimin and Jungkook with kookie being my crush beside me but his crush beside him. Ugh amazing. They were the only ones talking with Hoseok hyung playing some music and jamming out by himself and Yoongi hyung surprisingly sleeping. Yes, sarcasm hahaha.

I saw those two outside and how jimin moved his hands on Jungkooks waist while pulling a laughing kookie away from the front seat. Ugh I should be doing that, but then again I'm not his boyfriend. But I can't help but be jealous as they sit next to me and Jimin whispers things in Kookie's ears making him giggle. Great, how cuteeeeee.

I didn't even notice that they stopped talking and Jungkook was staring at me as I had a mono tone expression on my face signalling that I was upset. Jimin had his ear plugs plugged in and was closing his eyes ready to fall asleep.

"Hyung?" Jungkook whispered. Ughh his voice sounded so soft and angelic. I turned to look at him and it was the first time I properly observed his features since we reunited. He definitely matured, as his jawline was defined, his eyes looked more big making them even more beautiful, his hair was nicely parted today giving him the prince of sailor moon vibe, and his creamy white skin had some pimples but most had vanished making it near to clear, but one thing hasn't changed. His soft pink lips that I just was completely mesmerized by. With no care at all I simply stare at them not even noticing that they were moving.