'You will never see her again!'

I had to control myself and tell my wolf that it wasnt true, that everything her parents were saying was a lie so he would calm down and I wouldnt say something disrespectful, jeez I even begged for them to understand! To let Annie stay here, under our protection, under my protection, but no.

Those damn stubborn vampires are cruel!

I couldnt believe the way they talked to the alpha and to our Luna. And the way they talked to Annie? Jeez it took such great effort for me not to yell at them to leave her alone! They yelled at her so loudly every time she flinched it made me squirm with anger!

Every time she tried to talk and they interrupted made me want to punch someone in the face! Now I understand why we're natural enemies, I dont know how the alpha and them get along! Maybe thats why they still live in different lands.

"They'll let you see her again Gabriel, they just need time to clear their heads, it was a lot to take in and they were mad" he told me.

What?! It was a lot for them to take in? If they had payed more attention to her then this wouldnt be news!

"Why are you defending them? They took my mate!" I said raising my voice.

He raised an eyebrow at me and frowned, "Do not raise your voice at me! Im not defending them Gabriel, thats just how things are, she's your mate but she's also their daughter!" he told me.

"But they didnt even let her decide! Alpha they're cruel and-"

And rude, my wolf growled.

"They're her parents Gabriel! Annie is still underage, they can decide for her on anything!" he interrupted.

"They didnt even listen to her! They wouldnt let her speak for heaven's sake alpha they practically ignored her! It was like she wasnt even there!" I nearly yelled "Did you see the frantic look she had in her eyes?! The sad look she would get every time her parents interrupted to yell at her?! Did you see the way she reacted when her dad told her he was disappointed in her? Did you alpha? Because I did! I noticed it alpha! I saw how much it hurt her! I felt it alpha! How much the words of her parents affected her, and you're telling me they can decide for her on anything?! Even if she's unhappy? Because clearly she wanted to stay here!" I burst out breathing hard.

"LOWER YOUR DAMN VOICE!" he yelled at me back making me frown "Gabriel, I know it might've been unfair, that she didnt deserve all those things they told her, but they're her parents Gabriel! Get that in your damn head! They are her parents! They only care for what they think is best for her, even if in our eyes its not to them they're correct, we cant change that!" he growled giving me a stern look.

"Alpha I just....I c-cant" I shook my head feeling frustrated, how could I tell him that I already felt like a piece of me was missing? That I felt restless already and it had only been a couple of hours, how was I going to survive days without her?

"Gabriel dont freak out," he said seeing the frantic look in my eyes "you're going to see her again, just give them time to calm down, I'll call them and make sure to tell them-"

"They wont listen," I shook my head "Alpha dont you see! They wont let Annie come no matter how calm the are, they love her too much!" I said feeling on the verge of freaking out completely!

They dont love her like we do, my wolf said quickly.

What if I didnt see her ever again? What would I do? What if I never saw her face, what if I never got to see her smile again? What was I going to do?