Rose, Iris, and Manon run to my side, shushing me, "It... was a joke..." Nova says slowly. "Frost, I was joking..."

I lean into Iris, "Come on Frost, you don't need him." Rose says and starts walking out of the house. I look at Nova, and shake my head, following the girls out of the house.

"That was mean dude," I hear Harry say as they follow us.

I quickly hop in my car, turn it on, and roll down my window. Nova runs up to my window, looking at me with a worried expression.

"Frost, I swear I was joking," he says while searching my face. "You aren't funny looking, you are so beautiful."

I look away, "I wish I could believe you,"

I start driving away, leaving Nova with the boys. Manon starts laughing loudly and I snicker. "Thank god for those middle school drama classes!

"I feel bad..." Iris says while flipping the page of her book.

"Karma," I state.

"Karma for what?" Rose asks while putting on lipstick.

"Always hanging me upside down," I say with an evil laugh. "Hm, what else."

"Being grumpy," Manon adds. I nod and pull into the school parking lot.

"And for throwing me over his shoulder, like that's uncomfortable."

Nova's car zooms in right after we got out, and I pretend to sob into Manon's shoulder.

"I can't believe he would say that! He knows I'm sensitive!"

"Frost!" Nova yells while getting out of his car.

I sob loudly and Manon pats my back. "I can't believe you, Nova," she says.

Fingers graze my arm, "Frost I swear it was a joke... you know I didn't mean it- wait are you crying?"

"Obviously dumbass," Manon snarls while hugging me. I bite my thumb, trying not to laugh.

"Frost..." he whispers, "I'm sorry.." I lose it. I start laughing and pull away from Manon. 

"Your ass just got saaaaacked!" I say in my best Chris voice while laughing.

(A/N: if you guys know where that's from and who Chris is, i will forever love you)

"That's not funny," he says in a serious tone. "That really isn't funny,"

"But it is," I retort with a grin. I then bow, clearing my throat. "Uh, thank you, uh thank you very much. I'm here till Thursday."

"Matthews," he sighs and pinches his nose, "I actually thought you were mad at me..."

"Awe, my poor baby," I speak in a baby voice and blow him a kiss. "You need to toughen up."

"Toughen up? Toughen, up?" he repeats, "Okay. Fine. I'll toughen up,"

"Huh-" he lifts me up and over his shoulder.

Okay, that's it, I'm going to pick him up and put him on my shoulder, and let him see how it feels.

Nova walks into school with me on his shoulder. "For real Nova, I'm going to beat you up," I say once he sets me down.

He smirks and holds my hand, "I'd like to see you try."

"As much as I find you two adorable," Harry shoves his hand between ours, "I think we should get to class."

"But you don't even-"

"Come on! Chop chop,"

•.•

As I actually 'jog' for the first time in my life, I see Nova running up to me.

"Hello, you little shi-" before I could finish, he grabs my arm and starts pulling me with him.

"You're running too slow," he says while slowing down to a walking pace. "I can literally walk with you."

"I call this, my bounce walk. It fools Mr. W." I explain.

"What?"

"I'm literally walking, but bouncing," I say. He nods with a chuckle. "So, how was your day?"

"Horrible," he answers and shoves his hands in his short pockets.

"Why?" I ask and suddenly, he turns me to face him. "Don't even do it, I already know-"

He grabs my face and pulls me closer, "You know what?"

I gulp and hold his wrists, "I know... that you're going to give me a kissy kiss..."

"You're damn right," he says before closing the space between us. He pulls away with a smile, "Why are your lips so soft?"

"Because they are," I state and pull his hands away. I gasp at our hand size difference. "Oh my God, do you know what this reminds me of?"

"What?"

"That one Spongebob episode where the dude says something and is all like," I clear my throat and start speaking in my wonderful British accent.

"With their big, meaty, claws!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yee i know this is hella short and horrible but i thought i'd get one more update

HOLD UP.

QUICK NOTE: HARRY IS THE NEW(NOT SO NEW ANYMORE) GUY ON THE FOOTBALL TEAM WITH NOVA AND COLE'S CRUSTY ASS, AND HES ALSO, SORTA, MAYBE, PROBABLY, IT APPEARS SO, SO HAPPENS TO BE, MIGHT, SORTAAAAAAAA

*speaking in a quiet voice*

be dating Rose-

I have to vanish for a few days, maybe weeks bc of important school stuff

I'll still be active, calm down. There's tissues right there if you need some.

But yes, I actually do school work  lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

...PLEASE..

LOTS OF PIZZA🍕❤

-_XXUNICORNSLAYERXX_