• One Hundred Three •

Start from the beginning

Few seconds...
I didn't get a response.

We entered an elevator and Jungkook pressed the button for seventh floor.

"Where are we going again?"
        I asked...

And I still don't get an answer.

"Hey, the two of you are not answering."
        I complained and they both looked at me blank.

"Hyung, I'm very sorry. But just like what I told you, this is the least I can do for the two of you."
       Jungkook answered with worry and I got anxious the moment I got even more confuse.

"What are you saying?"
       The time I asked, the ting sound of the elevator echoed the room sayung that we have reached the floor we want to go.

The door opened...
And...

Unexpectedly...
I saw Jisoo and Jennie.

Ny forehead creases at the sight of them but before I could even ask about their presence...

Taehyung and Jungkook held my arms ony back not letting me to release myself.

"We're sorry hut she just want to talk to you which we know, as your friend, would be imposible until we helped."
        Taehyung's raspy and mature voice met my ears.

I got goosebumps as I heard...

"Chaeyoung's inside."
         From Jennie's mouth.

Hearing her precious name is enoihh for me to go faint...

Especially this time.

I haven't seen her for more than seven days after what happened between her and Kai...

I haven't read her messages.
I am turning my phone off ahenever she calls.

Even though I misses her so much...
My love for her isn't enough to go drag my ego down for now.

"Release me, Jungkook, Taehyung!"
          I commanded frustratedly, but they are both serious and strong enough not to let me off from their hands.

"Just this day, Jimin. Give Chaeyoung a chance, it might not be cheating if you'll listen to her."
         Taehyung uttered as we reached the door of a room.

"Hyung, she has been crying for the whole week we are not here in Korea. She even fainted and passed out for a two days. At least try to listen now, and hyung, thisnidea wasn't from her. It's from me. I texted Lisa the just the exact day Chaeyoung fainted, and her members even need convince her to cooperate."
       Jungkook explained.

"If they need to convince her, it means, she don't want to be in here. So why do I even need to bother..."
       I was cutted when I just want to defened myself.

"Remember, you love her. You came to her life, you're the one who promised forever for her, you have the obligation to prove it. It wasn't her promise, so, basically, she can do whatever she wants. If she eanted to kiss Kai, you're bad. If she wanted to give you back the love you're giving to her, you're good. Why do you need to be bothered? Chaeyoung is still your girlfriend. You still love her and we all know it. You're just rising your pride up cause you think that would save you from the pain when the truth is, you're kist hurting the both of you even more."
         Taehyung added, manly, seriously, and emontionlessly.

"She don't want to be in her not because she really don't want to and don't have the intention. She just knew that you would refuse just like now, and sje's afraid you would reject and neglect her."
          Jungkook defended her.