I laughed, “Oh yeah! Your mom was so pissed and you told her that I was doped up on cold medicine so I was a little loony.”

He nods, “Yup.”

I shook my head and I say, “I totally forgot about that.”

Someone yelled as me and Ashton looked up onto the field. Taylor stood at the bottom of the bleachers screaming as she bounced around.

“Charlotte!” she yelled as she pushed her wet hair out of her face, “Are you crazy?”

Charlotte shrugged as she says, “It just slipped.”

“From 10 feet away?” as Ariana, the co-captain.

Charlotte nodded and flashed a fake concerned look at Taylor, “I’m so sorry.”

Taylor yells against pissed off as she turns around and heads to the locker room.

“Alright, you all, 10 minutes break.” Says Ariana as she blows a whistle.

Charlotte smiles as she pivots and turns around and heads up the bleachers to where me and Ashton sat.

“I could have sworn you weren’t allowed to bring drinks while in formation.” I say as she sits in front of us.

“I got thirsty, and she was irritating me.” Charlotte smiles and shrugs, “She’ll live.”

I laugh as Charlotte reaches over me and grabs a few of Ashton’s fries.

“So,” Charlotte starts as she looks at me, “How’s things going with you and badboy?”

I rolled my eyes and blushed, “Things are going good, I think?” I looked to the field to see Harry standing on the side with his hands over his head as he listens to Daniel call out orders.

“So do you think that you can actually see yourself with Harry?”

As soon as Charlotte says his name hair straightened and pushed his hair off of his ear. Damn wolf was eavesdropping.

I shrugged, “I don’t know, I mean he is kind of a slob and his feet smells.”

Harry laughs from the field as I'm covered with warmth.

Easy there Pebbles, Harry says softly, his words running through my mind.

I smiled as I rubbed the bridge of my nose. It was still weird knowing the fact that Harry could speak to me directly in my head, and since it was so foreign to me, his talking always lead to me getting light headed.

“Seriously?” asked Charlotte grabbing my attention, “He’s feet stink?”

I shook my head and laugh, “No, I was kidding. Harry is,” I bit my bottom lip as I thought about our kiss, “Electrifying and unique.”

Harry smiles, his dimple sinking in as he runs to catch up with boys.

“Those are two unusual words to describe someone.” Says Ashton.

“Says the person who described me as dull and nerdy, when you first met me.” I laugh.

Ashton smiles as he locks his arm around my shoulder and pulls me to him, “I only said it because I love you.”

Pushing him off I say, “Yeah whatever.”

“Charlotte!” yells Ariana as she blows her whistle.

Charlotte groans as she says, “Coming!” standing she looks at us and says, “Time to go back to hell.”

I laugh, “If you hate the squad that much why do you continue to do it?”