She nodded. "What about Eva?"

Graham narrowed his eyes.

"Don't give me that look, I only want to know how you met. But if you don't want to talk-"

"She was a prostitute." The words were out before he could think about it. Ama fixed him with a strange look. Like she wasn't expecting that answer, but still knew it was coming. "You already knew."

"No I did not. But I did make some educated guesses as to why she might've been disliked by the public." Ama said, taking the last bite of her meal.

"I'd appreciate you don't research what happened to her. She had a hard life growing up as it was, I don't need to feel guilty about her being analysed after her death too." It wasn't the whole truth. There were also many negative things that had happened to him because of Eva, most of them causing him to be the way he was now.

Ama nodded again, coming to sit next to Graham.

"That's why your doing this huh? This campaign." She caressed his cheek, gazing into those blue-green eyes. "You think you've seen the lowest of the low. You think she got it real bad 'cause she had to sell her body for sex."

"You should know that prostitutes are the most abused among women."

"Well just think of it this way Graham. At least she wasn't born and raised for sex."

His head snapped to her to be greeted with a plush, glossy peck on the lips.

"What do you mean?" He whispered.

"I mean that I come from a place where girls are raised to be good wives, or concubines, or sex slaves. I could of become one of these girls because of my biological father. I was his ticket to freedom." She explained, leaning into Graham as he shook his head. "That's right. The only way for poor women to have a better life was to have a child with a rich man. The only way for a rich man to gain his freedom was to have a child with any woman. That child would be given as a gift."

"I don't understand." Graham said, allowing her hands to roam his body.

"Pre-war men wanted virgins, they craved the air of innocence in their sex partners. Post-war men want women- no girls with experience." She murmured as her hand want lower. "A girl who knows how to please a man."

Graham looked down to see her hand had stopped at his lower abdomen. He could hear her breathing heavily as she stared into the distance.

"We have to leave." Was all she said getting off his lap.

"We haven't had dessert yet."

"It's fine I'll pay for everything, we just have to leave. Now." Grabbing Graham's hand she tipped at the table and pulled them out of the restaurant.

~~.~~.~~.~~

So she thought she could leave that easily. Well she had the wrong idea. He would keep his distance for now, let her have fun with the white boy. But she was his and always will be, even if she thought he was dead. Enoch left his place by the bar and came to stand before her empty table.

"It always was mangoes with you huh Ama." He chuckled to himself, licking the rim of her glass. "Oh the fun we'll have when I get you back...

....Princess."

~~.~~.~~.~~

Ama slammed open the door of the motor home with a confused Graham in taw. She went into her travel bag and pulled out a packet of dry mango. She chewed vigorously while pacing the small space around her.

"What was that all about?" Graham asked. She didn't answer.

"Ama? AMA!" Suddenly, her mangoes where snatched fro her hands and were hovering over the bin.

"Graham don't you dare waste my food." She glared at him, pushing her shades back up her nose.

"Ok then, I'll eat it."

"You wouldn't." Ama seethed, watching as Graham started to put the fruit in his mouth. "Fine!"

"What's wrong Ama?" He said coming to stand in front of her. "What did you see?"

"Eric."

"Who?"

"My ex. But I thought he was dead."

"I'm sorry. I don't understand." Graham said, shaking his head.

Ama sighed. "I hooked up with him when I was 16, a bit of rebellion against my over protective parents. I fell for him, hard and fast. But he wasn't a good guy. He had connections with... crime and didn't treat me well, he was always thirsty. One night, he tried to kidnap me, but got shot by the police. I guess I knew he was... ill in some way, but I was so blinded by my attraction to him."

Graham stared at her, as if he hadn't expected her to cave. Neither did she, but she hadn't told the whole truth.

"No girl should be treated like that." Graham answered.

"I know."

"You should've been treated with respect, and affection."

"I know."

"I would never do that to you. I know how to treat a lady like you."

Ama glared at him, ticked off. She kissed her teeth and went to leave, but was pulled back down onto Graham's lap.

"Graham let me go." She squirmed as he squeezed her waist.

"Why won't you let me touch you?" He trailed his finger down her spine, causing her to gasp.

"Maybe my body belongs to somebody else."

He trailed kisses up her neck. "Why won't you let me taste you?"

"Mmm maybe my lips belong to somebody else." Ama mumbled as he pecked around her lips. She felt Graham reach out and remove her shades and automatically closed her eyes.

"Why won't you let me see you?" He whispered. "Ama look at me."

Slowly her eyes fluttered open and gaze into those blue-green ones. Wide with astonishment, they shone brighter that ever.

"Your eyes... are beautiful." He said before arresting her lips in a passion filled kiss.

~~.~~.~~.~~

What do you think of Eric?

Comment and vote me fellow Unicorns!

Bo Xxx