Chapter 35- Good Always Wins

Guys...

I just realized that this story will be ending soon .-.
----------------------------------------------

Niall's POV

Victoria's dad stood in front of us, a cruel smirk on his ugly ass face, dressed in shiny medieval armor, and thousands of wolves stood guarded behind him.

"It's always nice to see you two together." He smiled, lying through his crooked teeth. "But, it's just the better to see you apart."

I shielded Victoria, pushing her behind me. "What do you want?"

He rolled his eyes. "You really did pick a stupid one, Victoria."

"Leave us alone." She squeaked from behind me.

"Of course I will," he started, "once you're both dead."

It was all a blur from there. The first thing I saw was the blanket of wolves gushing down from the hills, in every direction, encircling us. Each warrior was in their wolf form, their only weapons they had were their claws and fangs.

Then I saw a flash of purple and white lunging into the abyss of dark furred wolves.

Might as well...

Shifting into my red wolf, I lunged at the person who I desired to kill the most, her father.

My paws thundered against the lush green grass, pushing past the wolves who all seemed to aim at Victoria. We were outnumbered, no doubt. Victoria in combat was scary enough, but an angry Victoria in combat, you better start digging your grave now.

"Oh my, whatever shall I do?" Her dad said, sarcastically. "Oh, I know!"

I never backed down from a fight, not even when he revealed his wolf. Standing at least five times the average size of a werewolf, fur as black as night, and eyes as red as blood. His paws were twice the size of my hands and his ears were even bigger than that.

'Prepare to die.'

Victoria's POV

I sneered as I threw the final wolf off of my back, shaking my fur. I barely had five seconds to recover before ten more wolves tackled me. They nipped at my hind legs, digging their claws into my back and locking their jaws around my neck and snout.

Things seemed to pause after the long sound of a ram's horn blew. Every wolf divided their attention to the clearing, the Forbidden Woods.

Alpha Jonah stood in front of his warriors, the best in the entire world. All breathed heavily, growling and howling. The scent of fear rolled off of every wolf in this pack. Their ears went flat against their heads and they bowed slightly, tucking their tails between their legs.

Jonah shifted into his large wolf, charging with his warriors following hot on his tail. Good thing they're in a Heat because now my father and his army can be defeated twice as fast.

Sprinting away from the cowering wolves, I headed straight for Niall, who was unfazed by Jonah's stampede. My father's wolf had a great height advantage over Niall, but his reflexes weren't as good as mine.

I picked up my speed until my head collided with his wolf's side. What most don't know is that during the great Hybrid Battle, his ribs were so beaten that they were beyond full repair. Since then, he never fully recovered.

He let out a howl of pain as he slid across the long stretch of land. Looking at Niall, he gave a slight nod before sprinting towards my father. Following, my mind started developing a plan to kill him.

We could tear him limb from limb or suffocate him by clutching our jaws around his windpipe. It's not very humane of me, but he has never treated me like his daughter ever since Mom died. Now he's planning to control the world? Forgive me Mother when I say he deserves to die.

Niall beat me to him, already starting to nip at him. I finally caught up to him, lunging on his back from behind. He lost his balance, toppling over onto the ground.

I put all my anger into my bite as I bit down hard on his throat. I felt my bottom canines pierce through his coat and most likely into his windpipe. He thrashed his legs in every direction, trying to escape my hold.

Biting down harder, his movements slowed to a halt. I watched the glow in his eyes fade until, surprisingly, he shifted back into his human form. Blood oozed from a gaping hole in his neck, going straight through his airway.

He coughed, sputtering out blood. "See Victoria, stupid and naive little daughter? You're just like me, a killer." He said, showing me his bloody teeth in an evil smile. His eyes shut and his head collapsed against the grass.

His words struck me hard. Am I really a killer? Did I really just drop low to his level?

As if Niall tapped into my mind, he nuzzled the crook of my neck. 'Don't listen to him, you're nothing but pureness.'

A wave of quietness flushed over the battlefield. Few bodies lay scattered, if say less than one hundred. Jonah walked among the clueless crowd, fully clothed and unharmed.

He reached our location and turned to face the sea of wolves. "Bow before your Queen, The Queen of All Werewolves, Queen Victoria!"

I watched in shock and fear as every single wolf bowed by row in a ripple effect. Turning back to Niall for guidance, I saw that, he too, was bowing before me. Jonah looked up at me while still on his knees, and gave me a reassuring wink.

"Long live the Queen!"