Chapter 18- Change Of Heart

I JUST REACHED 300 FOLLOWERS!!! HOLY MOON GODDESS (ehe that was stupid but Niall Horan FTW!) THANK YOU YOU GUYS R PHENOMINIALL!!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Victoria's Wolf's POV (Veronica)

The walls inside were black and my chains were getting looser by the minute. My head hung low, allowing my metaphorical tiara to slip. In one corner a mirror showed a puddle of salty tears and a wreck of me, or Victoria. Another showed me trying on different shades of lipstick and leaving lipstick stains on the mirror. And finally a raging fire. She bared her fangs and extended her claws, tearing at the chains withdrawing her.

This my dear subjects is Victoria's emotion chamber. One was heartbroken with rejection, another putting herself out there, over her mate, and the last one destroying anything in her path.

Then there's me. The bystander. The clueless. I had no emotion, yet I had reaction. I wanted to dry those tears and tell her to win him back. I wanted to spray the mirror with disinfectant and hand her some Chapstick. And I wanted to throw ice water and restrain her in a straight jacket.

Victoria was broken. She was completely lost. She was grieving over rejection, furious about rejection, and was losing control. She just discovered some of her powers and now her father will run this pack into the ground.

"You! Don't just stand there! Break the glass! Let me out!" The furious one tugged on the chains, but they only grew thicker.

"Please. Stop getting your panty in a twist. Keaton is way better looking." The girly one smacked her lips and examined her top.

"Shut up! Don't talk about Ni like that! He loves me..." The sobby one wiped at her tears.

"No he doesn't! He rejected us! Hey, Princess, let me out of these chains will ya?"

"No! Niall does love us, yes he rejected us, but we slammed him into a wall! You! Put on something decent." Then I realized how bland everything was. The only pop of color was the fury's red dress, the pool of blue glittering tears, and the many different shades of lipstick. I was wearing a rags. Grey shredded rags. I saw matted hair sticking out from the corner of my eyes. My nails were elongated like fake nails, except dirtier and more jagged. Smears of mascara stuck to my palms. And orange lipstick on my fingertips.

"I need to get out. I need to control her." I thought aloud. She's going to do something that she'll regret. This isn't her.

Her caring personality isn't here.

She's gone mad. She's changed. She's gone bipolar again.

"This is all my fault", I started, "I was supposed to protect her. Stop her from her bipolar disorder." I started sobbing, and sobby joined in. Girly scoffed and fury growled.

Where are you Vic?