Secret Prince (Niall Horan)

Hi I'm Victoria Serenity and I'm a werewolf. The Werewolf Princess. I'm 18 years old in human years and 126 in wolf years. I am to marry by my 19th birthday in order to take the throne. Which is in 1 month. But I can't marry just any wolf, human, or vampire. No. I have to marry a prince hybrid. What is a hybrid you may ask? Well a hybrid is half vampire half werewolf. They are EXTREMELY rare so that is why I must marry one by orders of the king, my father. If I do not marry a prince hybrid, then I do not take the throne and shall be disowned by my pack. So I must begin my journey on finding my prince. And fast.

Chapter 1

Victoria's POV

"Brayden. Where is our first stop on finding my prince?" I asked my fathers assistant. He was assigned to accompany me on my long journey.

"Britain, your majesty." He replied looking at the list of countries with possible princes. We were currently on a plane to Europe. I don't even want to marry. I want to enjoy my life and be free. But my father has other plans. My father is a harsh ruler and I cant let my pack go through with anymore of his harshness. He wants offspring so that they will someday rule. And I'm an only child so I must marry a prince. I was awaken from my thoughts by Brayden calling me.

"Your majesty we've landed." He said.
As we walked into the airport, there was a mob of teenage girls standing in the middle.

"What's going on?" I asked Brayden.

"I'm not sure, your majesty. But they seem to be surrounding a group of boys." He said with a puzzled look on his face.

Then I smelt a mesmerizing aroma. It was addicting and I could tell Brayden smelt it too. It appeared to be coming from the group of boys.

"Do you think?" Brayden asked.

"Yes. We've found my prince."