Chapter 2- Dreams

.
Chapter 2

Niall's POV

I felt this weird pull towards my left. I saw a girl about my age, staring at me. She was just beautiful. She long black hair that cascaded down her back. Her eyes were so hypnotizing. They were a hazel with little specks of blue in them. I've never seen anything like them. She was standing next to a very intimidating man. Although he looked threatening, his expression was soft. He had raven black hair and the same eyes as the girl but with specks of red.
They started to walk towards us.

"Hello who are you?" She asked with a big smile.

Seriously? She didn't know?

"I'm N-Niall H-Horan." I stuttered.

"Well Niall Horan, I am Victoria Serenity, the Princess of the Eclipse Tribe." She stated boldly.

Princess?! Wait what? Tribe? What the hell is she talking about?

"Niall?" She asked shaking her hand in front of my face.

I noticed a ring on her left ring finger. It was an ice blue sapphire with little rubies surrounding it.

*Flashback*
(Dream)

I was running from something, but I didn't know what. I ran into a forest with big trees. I found a lake and decided to take a rest. When I got to the lake, I saw my reflection. But instead of me being me, I was a wolf. I had red fur, big ears and paws, big grey eyes with a green ring around the iris, and big pointy fangs. I stumbled back, shocked by my reflection. Then I heard the rustling of leaves. I saw a girl in a light blue, floor length gown, come running towards me. She had long black hair, hazel eyes, and red plump lips. She had bruises all over her and cuts on her face.

"Prince, you must get out of here before they find you!" She told me.

What? Prince?

Then an angry mob filled with villagers with torches and pickets started towards us.

"Take this." She said handing me a ring with sapphires and rubies in it. She kissed my forehead before speaking again.

"Go now!" She yelled before one of them got her.

I was terrified. I ran further into the forest with tears falling down my cheeks.

*End of Flashback*

She was the girl from my dream! I looked at her. She was staring into my eyes. She looked in deep thought.

"You're that girl from my dream." I said.

She stayed silent.

"Why are you here and what do you want?" I asked her.

"I'm here on a mission. And I want you."

Victoria's POV

He looked a little frightened at what I said. But he's my prince for sure. Because I'm the werewolf princess, I have amazing powers. One of them being detecting supernaturals. Niall's scent was of roses and vanilla. That was the scent of a hybrid royal.

"W-why do you want me?" He stuttered.

"Be-" I started to say but I was interrupted by a curly haired boy.

"Hey Niall. Who's this?" He asked smiling cheekily.

"This is Princess Victoria Serenity." Brayden announced.

Sometimes I hated how he had to address me so formally but I know he's just doing his job.

The curly haired guy just looked at him confused and shocked.

"Does anyone believe me?" I scoffed.

"Nope." The curly haired boy chuckled.

"Fine. Ill prove it." I said walking out of the airport.

They followed me outside and towards the woods across from the airport.

"Are you ready?" I asked them smirking.

They smirked back. I ran then changed into my wolf in midair. I now had Snow White fur and electric purple eyes. And on my side I had the royal crest, symbolizing I was a royal. They stepped back in fear.

"Didn't expect that huh?" I asked, circling them.

"Definitely not." Niall said.

I went behind a tree where I my clothes got tossed to. When you shift back into a human, your human form is naked so I didn't want them seeing me. I shifted back and put my clothes on. I came back out smirking.

"Believe me now?" I asked them.

They shook their heads furiously.

"Good."

"Just one question." Said Niall. "What do you want with me?"