Chapter 29- Wrath

Victoria's Dad's POV

I sighed, feeling relaxed in The Mariott Hotel suite. As alpha, I deserve the best, and being rich as hell. "Braydon." I nodded to him as he strolled the last of my luggage through the door.

"Alpha, with all due respect, why go to the trouble of executing Niall Horan, if you asked me to find him?" He asked, leaning against his suitcase.

I sat upright, staring at the wall behind him. "You love her, don't you?"

He cleared his throat, looking at the window behind me this time. "Yes sir, but many others do."

I agreed. My daughter was very respected, beautiful. But, she was also like a wounded fish in an ocean of sharks. The sharks smell the blood, go into a frenzy just to eat whatever is bleeding. And just when you think you've found the fish, it's gone. She's a tough nut to crack.

"I'd rather have you, or someone who is loyal to me marry Victoria. Or else I'll proceed to it myself. I will not give up my pack to some newborn." I told him. If nobody loyal to me will marry her, looks like we'll be having a family wedding, with me as the groom.

"You can't marry your own daughter!" He shouted.

"The hell I can! I'm still alpha, may I remind you. Now, unless you put a ring on her finger, I will." I gave a wave of my hand, telling him to get out. I heard him scoff.

"As you wish, alpha." The door slammed with a loud thud. I brought my phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Preston, this is Alpha Adam calling." I was calling Preston, the head warrior and leader of my pack's fighting force.

"What can I do for you Alpha?" He asked.

"I need you to assemble half of your team and get on the next flight to Ireland." I said.

"Absolutely." He hung up without any further questions.

I started tapping the screen of my phone, calling every single pack neighboring mine. Victoria was very popular to the other packs. Everyone wanted to make peace with our pack by marrying her, or just simply marry her because of her looks.

Niall's POV

"Wake up, lazy!" My mum shook me awake. "It's ten in the morning and I have breakfast all made up."

At the mention of breakfast, I found myself running for a spot at the table.
"Good morning, Niall." Victoria said, bringing me a huge plate of food.

"Victoria here, is a wonderful cook. She helped me cook half of breakfast." My mum laughed.

"I've grown up around the kitchen all my life." She said.

I dug into the food, favoring the taste. "You should cook for me more often. I'll have to get used to it if we'll be living together."

Mum's eyes widened. "Living together?"

I coughed. "Yeah, um, Mum I plan to marry Victoria soon this year." I smiled at Victoria, who blushed back.

"And you didn't think to tell me sooner?!" Mum rolled up today's newspaper and smacked me on the back of the head. "Aw, congrats dear. I've always wanted a daughter!"

It was nice seeing Mum and Vic hug. It was already like she was part of the family. "But, you have Denise."

"Yeah, but Denise and Greg are never home. At least I know you'll be here most of the time." She smiled happily.

I remembered the fact that I'd have to live in America the rest of my life, run the pack. I won't be able to see Mum much, unless I'm on tour.

"I better get ready, I need to run some errands. Niall will you help me find my way around?" Victoria asked.

"Yeah, of course." I set my plate aside and led the way up the stairs. Once we were in my old room, Victoria spoke.

"What if we settled down here, in Ireland?" She asked, a small smile on her face.

"Really? You would want to live here with me? What about your pack?"

She sighed. "Being a royal, it's just not my thing. I love my pack, but all I ever wished for in life was to be treated like a normal person. But, I do need to go back, soon. Destroy my father and hand over the pack to someone I know will lead the pack on the right path."

I smiled, she has a big heart. "You are too amazing." I kissed her nose. She smiled back at me.