Chapter 10- Tick Tock

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't been updating, but I'm just really busy. Hope you guys like this chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Perrie's POV

I woke up still in my clothes from last night, but covered in POPCORN!

"What the heck?!"

"Aaaaaah!" I heard a thud and Vic slowly started getting up.

"Gosh do you have to be so loud?!" She rubbed her temples.

"Pft what's your problem?" I smirked and blew a piece of stray hair from my face.

"I think I have a hangover." She said, groaning.

"See, this is why you shouldn't drink. Why were you drinking anyways?" I brushed the popcorn from my dress and undid my ponytail.

"I. Don't. Know." She said, slowly. "Ugh I'm taking a shower." She lumped to her bathroom.

"Well I'm going back to my room!" I called. I heard her groan and I snickered. I grabbed my clutch and headed out the door.

"Dammit where's my key card?!" I fumbled through my clutch.

"Missing something sweetheart?" I turned around to come face to face with Zayn. In his hand, was my card.

"Oh gosh! You're a life saver!" I whipped the card from his hand. He chuckled.

"Do you want to get some breakfast at Starbucks with me?" He but his lip, sexily.

'Oh gosh mate me now!' My wolf whined.

"U-uh s-sure!" I said perkily. "Just let me get changed. I slipped the key in and slammed the door. I mentally screamed as I ripped my suitcase open. I tossed my clothes everywhere, looking for a perfect outfit. I finally decided on my white skater skirt, light pink sweater, butterfly scarf, and nude flats. I quickly side braided my hair and slipped $20 in my pocket. I yanked the door open, surprising Zayn.

"Ready!" He smiled and grabbed my hand, blushing. We took the elevator to the main lobby. So far, no news that the guys were staying here, so we got out without being mobbed. We crossed the street to Starbucks.

"What do you want love?" He asked, reading the menu.

"Hmm. Ill have the lemon cake and vanilla bean frappachino, please." He nodded and began pulling out his wallet.

"Oh, no I got it." I pulled my $20 bill out, but he pushed my hand away.

"A gentleman should pay for his lady." He smiled.

"H-his lady?"

"Yeah. We're mates right? So that means you are mine, and only mine." He leaned in and gently kissed my lips, sending butterflies into my stomach. When we pulled away, my face flooded with blush.

"Sir?" The waiter called.

"Oh right." Zayn put in our order and we found a table.

"So you're a werewolf too?" He asked.

"Yup. Vic and I are like sisters." I said, joining my fingers together. He smiled.

"What's it like? You know, being a werewolf?" He seemed fascinated.

"Well, it's hard. There's the occasional vampire and rogue attacks you have to deal with. And unmated wolves getting on your nerves. But, it's really... normal in a way. It's just like living a normal human life except you shift into a big wolf. The hardest thing for me is the full moon." I told him.

"What happens on a full moon?" He asked.

"Every night on a full moon, wolves go absolutely ballistic. Their wolf takes over completely and there's no memory of what happened the next morning. Because Vic is a royal, she has the most power on a full moon, so it's really dangerous. Unmated wolves and rogues are the second most powerful. But, now that I have you, I won't be affected. All I need is to be with my pack and I'm safe." I sighed. I remember the last full moon. Vic and I destroyed the whole East End of the territory. We didn't have a clue what happened until we saw the claw marks on the trees. Hers always glows purple and mine glows turquoise. After that, we laughed the whole way back to the pack house.

Our order was called and Zayn went to get our food.

Victoria's POV

I got out of the shower and went to the small closet the hotel room had. I pulled off my blue Hawaiian blouse and white shorts. I clipped a bow into my hair and turned on the tv.

"Yo Vic let's get breakfast!" Louis' voice and fist banged on the door.

"Ugh." Again with the banging. I have a hangover people! I reluctantly slipped into flip flops and walked out without grabbing my hoodie. It was close to fall, but it wasn't cold. The boys were all in hoodies and shorts, screwing around.

"Are we eating or what?" I started walking for the stairs. I need to exercise anyways.

"Wait, princess!" Gosh Brayden. He came jogging up to me, but not before tripping on his shoelace.

"Brayden you have to realize that this is the 21st century and we are in a different country now. Learn to tie your shoes!" I started to laugh.

"I'm sorry princess, but this weird... stuff, makes me itch!" He said, metaphorically. I walked over to him and double knotted his shoe.

"There. Now it won't come untied." I smiled and continued down the stairs.

"Wait Victoria! Where are we eating?" Niall followed behind.

"Seriously? You guys suggested this and you don't know where? Wow." I stopped so he could catch up.

"Oh by the way, this is the last stop for your so we'll be heading back to our homes in a week or so." He informed me sadly.

"Oh um, ok I guess." I rubbed the back of my neck. "I think I saw an IHOP the next block over. We can eat there." I suggested.

My birthday was getting close and we haven't even bonded. This is not going well.