14| Moment That Could Last A Lifetime.

Start from the beginning

Annie:
of course not, my phone was dead x

Annie hated lying, but she obviously couldn't tell Luke the truth, it would ruin everything they had created.

They text for a little while longer, then Luke felt a shiver running through him yet his body felt ablaze. Ashton picked Rosie up a few minutes ago, and up until then Luke had felt semi-ok. But now, he felt as though someone had punched his gut and slapped his face.

He needed to throw up.

He rushed his way to the bathroom, his head colliding with the wall and definitely leaving a gruesome bruise. Stumbling his way into the bathroom, he hunched over the bath, the toilet being too small to find, and hurled.

Luke didn't have time to un-invite Annie to his house, this time being very unfortunate for the both of them.

Annie opened the door herself, calling for any of the Hemmings's and just hearing a mumbled groan from upstairs. Making sure to close the door behind her, she toed her shoes off and waddled upstairs, seeing nobody in Luke's room.

"Luke?" Annie called again, chewing her bottom lip as she thought she might of intruded in on somebody else.

"In here!" He grumbled, rubbing his sweaty hair from his forehead. He hoped he didn't look terrible, like he had thrown up.

Annie opened the door cautiously, seeing him hunched over the bath with his head hung low. "Oh my goodness! Are you ok?" She gasped, rushing over to Luke and kneeling next to him.

"Did you just say 'goodness'?" Luke chuckled, gagging again and turning away from the girl.

"Yeah but- are you ok? What happened?" She cooed, rubbing his back soothingly and hoping it helped. He sighed, which Annie took as a content one, and started to calm himself.

Annie grabbed the towel from behind them, rinsing it with cool water and placing it on his head. She helped him back into his room, guiding him into bed and furrowing her brows at the red lump on his head.

"What's this?" Annie ran her finger over it, flinching it away as soon as he winced.

"Oh uh- I ran into the wall," Luke cringed, reaching his hand up and noticing Annie trying to restrain herself. "You can laugh, it's ok." He chuckled, squeezing her cheeks.

"Budge over," Annie mumbled, sitting awkwardly on the edge of his bed and trying not to fall off. She kept the towel softly on his head, his duvet tucked up to his chin as his feet poked out the end.

"Huh? oh- I don't want to make you ill." He snuffled, searching his bedside table to find the box of tissues. Annie handed him one, sighing as she felt his hot skin graze hers. His body shivered, his teeth chattering and contradicting to the burning sensation on his skin.

"You won't, don't worry, as long as we don't kiss." She chuckled, pecking his red tinted nose and smiling as he lazily smile also.

"Oh god, how am I going to live?" Luke chuckled, shuffling along the bed so he was next to the wall. Annie climbed in next to him, placing a hand on his shirt covered stomach and resting her head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have made you come outside yesterday, it was too cold and you weren't wearing enough warm clothes." Annie sighed, pouting as she felt bad for the boy.

"Hey, it's ok, I loved yesterday, it was the most fun I've had in months." He smiled, pecking the girls eyebrow in attempts to reach her forehead.

After a lengthy conversation on their favourite bands, Annie decided to go downstairs and make Luke some soup, and to also get herself some food. Annie hadn't realised Liz was standing right behind her, arms crossed and eyebrows raised.