Neji looked at the vanishing figure before him; strange, he felt like he had met that lady before. Although, it was dark and he could not see very well without his byakugan. The oddest part was that; she did not seem to fawn over him like most ladies did. She seemed apprehensive of him, even. Neji decided that he was too tired to care. He shrugged it off and walked towards the direction of his room.

When the coast was clear, Tenten transformed back to her male body and walked almost casually back to her dormitory. As soon as she reached her room, Neji was already dressed, to her slight disappointment. She heaved a sigh as she threw her towel onto the towel rack. Neji looked at her curiously as soon as she entered the room.

"What is it?" Tenten asked Neji when he refused to look away.

"Where did you shower?" Neji asked.

"Why does it matter?" Tenten asked defensively. Did he find out? Was he watching her?

"It matters because I was showering at the shared male common bathroom and I did not see you." Neji pointed out.

"You were the one who told me not to enter when you are still in the showers." Tenten retorted back.

"I asked you to wait for me to end my showering session. So where did you go? If you had gone to the ladies to shower, I am afraid I have to report your perverted desires to.." Neji started but was interrupted by Tenten.

"Seniors bathroom. 3rd level. Happy?" Tenten snapped as she sighed inwardly, a close call, deceiving this Hyuuga was not an easy task.

Neji eyed her wearily before he sighed as he touched his forehead, "You are not even supposed to use that bathroom without prior permission.."

"I asked one of them if it was okay and they said it was fine since there was no one there. Why are you interrogating me, Hyuuga? I am exhausted from exercising too much youth in one day. Leave me be. Goodnight." Tenten snapped as she promptly jumped onto her bed.

Neji scrunched up his nose before he exclaimed, "I am guessing you have accidentally taken your aunt's shower gel, you smell like a woman."

"Go to bed Hyuuga! That's none of your damn business!" Tenten yelled as she pulled her covers over her head to not emit out her cherry scented body wash further in the room.

Neji smirked before he laid down on his bed. He had found a new way to keep himself amused- annoying his roommate.

—————————————————

Tenten was in the middle of a clearing, in her original form, but with her hair down instead of it being in its customary twin buns. She was dressed in her usual training garb, she was preparing herself for a battle and her opponent was non other than; a shirtless Hyuuga Neji.

He looked calm and composed as usual, not a hair out of place, skin as clear as porcelain and his physique was impressive. Tenten could not stop staring at his amazing abs.

"Concentrate!" Tenten scolded herself.

"You know.." Neji started, his voice was as smooth as silk, ".. you look astounding as a lady. Why would you lie to everyone of your gender? What would Lee think of this betrayal? What would Hiruzen think of the deception? Imagine how I would feel?"

"I don't give a damn about your feelings Hyuuga!" Tenten growled.

Neji chuckled mockingly as he began clicking his tongue disapprovingly, "Teiji..Teiji.. Teiji.. Or should I call you, Tenten? We both know why you resist and defy me so much. You are totally into me. From the very first moment. You think I am gorgeous, you think I am sexy, you know I am smart.."

Neji suddenly sang the words out before he pulled Tenten close to an embrace, as their faces were about an inch apart, Neji leaned forwards to plant a kiss on her lips, in a split second, Neji's face changed into Gai's. Gai started to hold onto the sides of her face firmly before he exclaimed exuberantly, "Now pucker up and give me the most youthful kiss ever!!"

—————————————————

Tenten yelled and thrashed wildly in her sleep, she was heard yelling, "Get away from me!!! I am not giving you any damn kiss! Youthful or not!"

Tenten could feel herself being pushed down against her bed, the nightmare was not over!!

She pumped chakra on her hands and legs before she pushed the perpetrator hard, he crashed against the wall and fell down towards the floor with a thud. The perpetrator let out a loud, familiar groan.

Tenten slowly got up from her bed and dashed straight towards the person groaning on her floor, she looked over to find..

"Lee?!!! What- Why- How?!!" Tenten stammered out incoherent words when she caught a glimpse of Lee.

Lee was wearing the tight latex green spandex, complete with orange leg warmers. His hitae ate was now tied around his waist, like Gai's. He looked exactly like their instructor; Maito Gai.

"I am still in my nightmare!!" Tenten yelled out shakily.

Lee took hold of Tenten's shoulders before shaking it roughly, hoping to shake some senses into her, "Teiji! It's me Lee! Wake up or you will irk Iruka-Sensei again! You were already late yesterday!"

Tenten blinked her eyes after Lee had finally released her. Her entire world was spinning.

"Where is Neji?" Tenten managed to mumble before Lee pulled her clothes out of her wardrobe and thrusted it towards her urgently.

"He left about 15 minutes ago. Didn't want to wake you from, he used the word youthful slumber." Lee exclaimed hurriedly.

As soon as he said that, Tenten's eyes widened out of her head as she pulled Lee by the collar, "He- That jerk used the words youthful slumber?!"

Lee looked slightly scared and answered in a quivering voice, "Why.. Yes.. I wonder why though, I mean yes the word 'youth' can be used in various context, just like youthful spirit or youthful enlightenment but what he said was just..."

Lee blabbered on while Tenten stared at him in horror, "Neji heard me screaming in my dream!! And half of the dream was about him!!! Damn it!!"