Jimin swallowed his saliva thickly.

"I don't have a slight idea of what you are trying to say."

Min shook his head and held his palm out to one of the man who placed a gun on it. Min ran his hand on the cold metal to draw Jimin's attention.

"You should know very well what this is, Park."

Jimin's breath was sucked in when the gun was in his sight. It wasn't normal gun. It was invented by the scientists to attack the coloured eyed. The bullets that enter the body would burn the insides of a coloured eyed person. It's not strong enough to kill one but it sure is painful as hell.

Min pointed it at Jimin.

"Now, speak."

Taehyung covered his mouth to prevent himself from making a noise and closed his eyes shut as he couldn't bear to see the sight any longer.

He turned away and ran to his room. He grabbed his mobile phone tightly.

"I need to tell, hyung."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Yoongi couldn't believe what he just heard. He knew that those suspicions would reach his father's ears and he was a hundred percent sure that his father was behind this search.

He nibbled his thumb as he tried to think of a way to hide Jin from the officers. During the midst of his brainstorming, he thought of something that he had forgotten to ask Jaehwa.

"Does your brother know?"

Jaehwa was about to answer when the door was slammed open. The three of them turned their heads to look at Hoseok who was at the doorway.

Without saying anything, he closed the door back and walked towards Jin.

"Hoseok, what's wrong?"

Hoseok didn't answer Yoongi and grabbed Jin's hand. Jin's eyes immediately flowed into green which caused the other two to let out a curse.

Hoseok swung the hand away and gripped Yoongi's collars.

"Why, hyung?! How could you do this to me?!"

"Hoseok, I can explain."

"No, you can't! You yourself is a coloured eyed person."

Yoongi's eyes widened and his mouth hanged.

"How-"

"I could tell, hyung. You always acted strange whenever I talked about the coloured eyed. How long do you plan to hide, hyung? I trusted you."

"Hoseok, please... please don't tell the officers about Jin," Yoongi pleaded. He knelt down on the floor as he clenched onto the legs, "Please."

Hoseok was speechless. He glared at Jaehwa.

"And you were siding with them?"

"They are in trouble."

"Jung Jaehwa! They killed our parents."

"We can't group all of them the same," she reasoned but Hoseok wasn't going to accept it.

"I don't care," Hoseok spatted and left the place.