Chapter 21

Jungkook dropped by at the Jung residence to inform them to remain inside

Jungkook dropped by at the Jung residence to inform them to remain inside. He seek for Yoongi but the other was upstairs with Jaehwa. He didn't have much time to hang around. He quickly rushed off again as he was ordered to be present at a designated area.

None of them knew what Jungkook meant. They did hear ruckus occurring outside. Wondering what was happening, Namjoon switched the television on and they were met with breaking news.

Breaking News

A green coloured eyed had broken out of prison and it is the king of Wonderland. The person is highly wanted and this is how he looks like.

An image of Jin popped up and everyone was shocked to see that.

He has the power to even retaliate against the officers easily. So, the president had requested the public to join the forces.

Officers had been assigned at various areas and all citizens are allowed to use any weapons against the king. If you see any other coloured eyes, feel free to kill them as well.

The one who managed to get his hands on the escapee will be rewarded. And that is all.

Let's start the fun!

The four looked at each other and clenched their fists. They knew that when the public is involved, there's no escape.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Yoongi ran down after listening to Taehyung's report. He grabbed his coat and a gun to leave the house but was stopped by Hoseok.

"Where do you think you are going? You could get killed if you are caught," he reminded.

Yoongi knew but he pulled away from the grip on his arm.

"He's my brother. I'm his knight. I need to protect him."

Hoseok was at loss of words. He knew how stubborn Yoongi could get but he definitely should convince the latter that it was a bad idea.

"Take me with you," Jaehwa spoke as she slowly walked down the stairs.

All of their heads turned to her. Hoseok rushed to her and supported her so that she could reach the ground safely.

"When did you wake up?" Hoseok asked.

"Just a while ago," Jaehwa replied with a smile and then looked at Yoongi, "I'm coming along."

Yoongi shook his head.

"Don't be crazy. Do you even know what you are dealing with?"

"He's my husband. I have the rights to protect him."