Chapter 2

The young monarch was not used to sleeping without the magical flowers that would lull him at night

The young monarch was not used to sleeping without the magical flowers that would lull him at night. Without a garden full of flowers to look at through the window, all Jin could do was roll on the bed.

Due to his injuries, movements were restricted and he couldn't do much. He let out a heavy sigh and sat up. His eyes moved to the plate of toast that Yoongi had left for him.

He reached out for it and touched it to see if it was cooled down. His lips curved up, feeling a bit relieved when it was.

He took a small bite and the taste suited him. He continued munching until none was left. The reason he made sure it wasn't hot was because coloured eyed person couldn't take in heat. Heat are dangerous for them and a high degree could lead them to death.

He stood up to leave the room and wash the dish as he felt the responsibility. He walked out and saw that the house was extremely quiet and empty. He hurriedly went down the stairs and straight to the kitchen.

After quickly washing it up and placing it on the rinser, he trod back up to his room. He didn't want to waste another minute strolling around the stranger's house.

He felt unsafe being somewhere outside of his kingdom. Anyone or anything could appear that could be deadly to him. While he was wandering down the hallway on the second floor, he heard a soft thud from inside the room beside his.

His head turned to look but there wasn't any more sound. He believed it was just his imagination so he went back inside.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

The sun made its way up in the blue sky and shone its brightest light across the city to wake the citizens up. It didn't take long for the streets to be bustled with people. The sound of people conversing and cars horning as well as the smell of the delicious toast entered the room where Jin stayed.

Jin blinked his eyes as he stared at the sky through the window. He never thought sleeping was this difficult and was thankful that the night was finally over.

Jin let out a sigh of relief and stretched his arms out which helped him feel better. Yoongi's medicine did help a lot. He could feel his fever going away and his body was lighter.

He got off the bed and headed to the toilet to wash up. He came out wiping his wet face with the towel provided and noticed a black shirt and jeans folded neatly on the chair. He assumed that it was for him to wear so he decided to get a quick shower as well just to freshen up.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

The sound of the water running echoed in the bathroom. The cold water hit against the perfectly toned body. The water dropped down from the soft black hair and trailed down the broad shoulders.