Blue

"Blue" You said.

Konan came up to you with a blind fold. She started putting the blindfold over your eyes.

"Why?" You asked Konan.

"We don't want you to see who you get." She said.

"Umm ok?" You said confused.

"Ok" Konan said. "Who had blue?"

You heard someone get up, walk by you, and go into the closet.

"Someone shut the door." Konan commanded.

You heard the closet door shut.

"Ok ___-chan I'm going to put you in front of the door and when I take off your blindfold I want you to go straight into the closet." Konan said.

"Ok I won't look gosh."

"Good."

She took the blindfold off of your eyes and said, "Now go in ___-chan."

"Fine." You said.

You opened the door and stepped inside the blackness of the closet.

"Good luck ___-chan." You heard Sasori say.

"Thanks!" You yelled back.

The door shut and you walked to one side of the closet.

-Well at least I know I didn't get Sasori. He's one of my closest friends..that would've been awkard.-

"Hello." You called out. "Who did I get?"

You heard shuffling on the other side of the closet.

-Ok so I got a quiet guy. Well now I know it's not Deidara, Hidan, or Tobi.-

"Well can you at least say hey or something? I don't want this to be boring."

"Im sorry if I'm boring you, I just don't find the idea of being in a closet for seven minutes fun."

-Wait I know that voice.-

"Itachi?" You asked.

"Yes it's me." Itachi said.

-Wow I got Itachi. He's not that bad. I know that somewhere deep down he's a nice guy at heart. I just wish I could be the one to get him to show some emotion.-

You and Itachi were kind of close friends. You two would always go on missions together when Kisame couldn't go with him. And whenever you needed help with a new justu or technique, you could always go up to Itachi and ask for help and he would always help you out.

"Hey Itachi. How are you?"

"I'm fine ___. How are you?"

"I'm good...just kind of ticked that I was forced to play this game."

"It is kind of ridiculous. Who would want to be trapped in a closet for seven minutes anyway?"

You looked up and saw Itachi's sharingon eyes looking back at you.

"It is stupid but I least I got you and not some idiot like Hidan or Deidara."

"HEY! I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR FRIEND UN!" Deidara yelled.

"YEAH! HELL ___-CHAN! DON'T HATE ON ME! YOUR LUCKY IM YOUR FRIEND! I'M THE ONE WHO MAKES YOU LOOK BETTER WHEN WE ARE SEEN TOGETHER ON MISSIONS!" Hidan yelled.

"UMM WHAT?!?! I THINK IT'S ME THAT MAKES HER LOOK BETTER! I AM COOLER THAN YOU AFTER ALL HIDAN UN!" Deidara yelled.

"YOU CAN GO SHUT YOUR TRANSY ASS SELF UP!" Hidan yelled back.