Yellow

"Yellow." You said handing the card to Konan.

"Alright who would pick the gay color." Hidan said laughing.

You hit Hidan over the head and said, "I'm suprised you're not the one who chose yellow."

You started walking to the closet when you heard Konan say, "Well don't you want to know who it is?"

"Nah. I want to be suprised." You then closed the closet doors and sat in a far corner.

-Who would pick yellow? Maybe Deidara or Tobi.  I don't think Kakuzu, Itachi, or Leader would pick that color.-

Your thoughts got interupted by someone opening the closet door. You couldn't see who it was but you knew the person was tall. (You're only 5'5 ish)

-Ok so I know it's either Leader, Kisame, Kakuzu, Itachi, Tobi,Zetsu, or Hidan by the hight. Wow...that narrows it down.- You thought with a sweatdrop.

-Well Hidan said yellow is a gay color so it's not him.-

"Umm hi." You said quietly.

"Hi." A voice responded.

-Ok Itachi would've just said hn. So it's not him and Zetsu would probably being arguing with his other half so it's not him either. They're being to quiet for it to be Tobi. So that leaves Leader, Kisame, and Kakuzu.-

"If you don't mind me asking. Who am I in here with?" You asked. (It was dark in the closet so obviously you weren't able to see the person.)

"It's me."

You smile and walked to the where you thought the person was.

"Well I'm glad I got to be in here with you."

"Really?"

"Of course. You're the coolest one in the Akatsuki and my friend." You said looking up at where you saw the outline of his face since your eyes were beginning to adjust to the darkness.

"So your not mad you got stuck in here with me."

"Of course not i'm really happy to be in here with you Kisame." You said smiling.

He turned on the light and you saw him grinning.

"God your teeth are sharp." You said looking at him.

"Well of course." He said chuckling.

"Does it hurt when you bite your tongue?"

"I don't often bite my tongue but I guess it kind of does." He said laughing.

-Yay! I'm making him laugh. Hmmm I wonder if he likes me.- You smiled at the thought of him liking you.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked.

"No reason. Just thinking."

"About what?"

"I'm not telling you."

"Tell me."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Fine."

"Really?" He asked.

"No." You said laughing.

"Fine."

"What?" You asked.

"Nothing."

"Ummm ok." You said confused.