16; Forgive me

{starts at farm moves to Alexandria}
I started walking to the barn where everyone else was. Everything was peaceful until I saw Daryl and Shane pushing each other. I always hated Shane and we were always getting on each other's last nerves. I started to run and I pushed Shane off of Daryl. I pointed my silent pistol at him with a stone cold stare. He evilly grinned back down at me. "You won't. You don't have the guts to kill me right here right now." I stared at him for a few more seconds then I pressed the trigger. I shot at the side of his head and walked away. I put my gun back in it's holster. "I told you! You don't have the guts to!" I turned around, walking backwards. "If Carl wasn't a thing, you sure as hell know I would've pulled that trigger with no hesitation! Hell, I would've done it a long time ago!" I threw my hands up and turned around. I walked back to Hershel's house and hung out with Beth talking about stuff girls do.

//
A few hours later
"Y/N I need to talk to you." Rick came in and looked sad. I gave him a confused look but followed him. We sat on the porch looking at the stars. "You need to go." I looked at him in shock. "What?" "I've gotten complaints about you and how you're... Dangerous." Shane. I kept my tears in "I-I completely understand. Im sorry." I looked down and he put his hand on my back. I looked up at him and tears were streaming down his face. "I'm sorry it had to come down to this. Y/N, you've done so much for us. I think of you as a daughter." I nodded and he stood up, "You can leave first thing tomorrow morning." I nodded again and he left me sitting there on the porch.

-Ricks P.O.V-
Shane came stomping up to me. "You need to tell Y/N to go." He said, furiously. "Why?" I said. "She threatened me. And she pointed a gun at my face!" I mean yeah, Y/N does stuff like that but she wont hurt anyone. She's a feisty little one. "You're asking too much of me." I said back. "What? She is a nuisance! she is dangerous to every single person here!" "I can't Shane! She's like family to me, to Carl and Lori. Everyone loves her! She's the only good thing going for Carl right now!" "You better or else I'll do it myself! Put her outta her misery."
I didn't want to kick her out. I only did it to keep her safe. I knew Shane would do it. He was a man of his word and he hated her. I looked at him straight in the eyes. "Fine." I stomped off and found her. I pulled her to the side and told her the heart breaking news. "You can leave first thing tomorrow morning." I said while walking off. I wiped my face and went to bed. I heard her come in a few minutes later but then I knocked out. I'm so dreading tomorrow

-your P.O.V-
I can't believe it. I'm actually getting kicked out before Shane. I scoffed and went to the tent. Everyone was asleep so I curled up into my sleeping bag. When morning came Lori and Rick were both gone but Carl was still sleeping. I packed my stuff quickly trying to get out of there before Carl got up but he heard me. "What are you doing Y/N?" He said sitting up and stretching. I finished up and unzipped the tent. I zipped it back up so it would at least slow him down. Looking at his face while I was leaving would be too much for me. I started walking into the woods and I heard Carl yelling my name. "Y/N! Wait! Where are you going?! Don't leave! Y/N!!" He started running but Rick stopped him "Y/N! Don't go! Please!" I turned and looked at him. Tears were pouring out of his eyes. "I'm sorry." I said crying and ran. I kept running and running and running until my legs gave out and I fell to the floor crying.

-Carl's P.O.V-
I was sleeping until I heard a bunch of rustling around our tent. I sat up and stretched, my eye sight kind of blurry but I could tell it was Y/N. "What are you doing Y/N?" I said but got no answer. I could see now and she unzipped the tent and zipped it back up as she left. She had a big camping back pack on her and I got up. I unzipped the tent and watched her go for the woods. A sudden realization hit me and I started calling to her and walking towards her. My dad put his arm out and stopped me. I called her one more time and she turned around crying. "I'm sorry." I read her lips and I watched in horror as she ran away. I tried pushing out of my dads arms, him crying to. "No! We can't let her go! Dad! We have to go after her!" I screamed at him. "No we can't buddy."
When we got back to everyone people were freaking out. "Where is she going?" "Why did she leave." "Why did Y/N leave?!" My dad stood on a crate. "We had to make her leave. She was a danger to us all." Even more freaking out. "She was only 11!" "How could you make her leave? She's going to die on her own!" And more. I stared at him and My mom pat my back. I hugged her crying. "Why did he make her leave? First Sofia and now Y/N?! Why? Why me??" My mom was crying too but she crouched down to me and wiped my tears. "I don't know honey. We all miss her as much as you do." I shook my head. "She wasn't dangerous! She was sweet and- and funny!" My mom tried to calm me down but I pushed past her. I laid on my sleeping bag facing where she slept. I'm sorry Y/N. I know we'll find you in the future... I hope. I started crying again. Everyday after that I never forgot her and thought about her everyday. She was what pushed me onward.

1075 words
I'm going to do a part two cuz I feel my imagines are too long. Let me know if they are and I'll try to write shorter ones 😂.