10; look at me

-Carl's P.O.V-
Y/N went on a week scavenge with my dad and a few others. I didn't want her to go but she insisted. They come back tomorrow and I honestly can't wait. I've been hanging out with Ron and Enid ever since she left and I miss the way we would joke and how nice she would be to me. Yesterday Enid pulled a move on me and Ron found out and now he's been rude and trying to ruin my life. My dad said he would teach Ron how to shoot when he came back and I'm kind of scared for that. I hope that when Y/N comes back we will talk about what happened on her trip. I hope she allows me to escape my mind with her and forget about everything with the others.

-Your P.O.V-
I've always liked going on trips with everyone but Carl wasn't going this time and everyone was teasing me about it saying things like, "Whoaaa where's your other half Y/N?" Or "I'm surprised your still coming." I couldn't help but smile at these comments because it showed we were inseparable. We spent a week scavenging for supplies and other things. I found a couple of good flannels and took them for Carl. When we got back to Alexandria Ron rushed to me. "I saw Enid and Carl Kissing." He ran away and I watched him run. I must've had a really weird expression because Michonne wondered what happened. "I-it's nothing." I looked off into the distance and she put her hand on my shoulder. "He said he saw Enid and Carl." She rubbed my back and was going to comfort me but Rick called her over. I walked around a little and visited with others. I saw Carl walking around with Judith in her stroller talking to Enid. I hid behind a tree and watched. I couldn't hear what they were saying but Enid looked sad and ran. I slid down the tree with my head in my hands thinking if it really was true. It's hard having a crush. Especially if your in a zombie apocalypse. I sat there for a while looking up at the sky and thinking about life. A tear made its way down my cheek and I wiped it off. It was nighttime now and I offered to take the night shift. "Y/N I cannot allow you to do so you just came back from a week supply run." Sasha said. "I'm fine. I just need to get away from my home life for right now. Can I at least help you?" "What about Carl? Will he be-" "who cares about him. He doesn't decide what I do." She looked at me softly and put a hand on my shoulder. "Girl talk?" I nodded "please?" I said. She sat down and patted next to her on the bench signaling me to sit there. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Ron told me he saw Enid and Carl.." I took a breath. "Kissing." Her eyes widened and she hugged me. I hugged her back. "I'm sorry Y/N. I'm sure it's just one big misunderstandment." I shrugged and stayed there for the rest of the night helping Sasha with her shift.
-time skip-
It's been a few days and I still haven't talked to Carl. I don't know why but I just want to keep my distance. Did I let Ron get to me? Yes. I shouldn't have let him but I did. I ran in the house and grabbed my bag. As I was running out Carl came down.

-Carl's P.O.V-
"Y/N please. You haven't said a word to me since you got back." She stopped. She kept facing the door away from me. "Please Y/N. Look at me." She turned around while walking towards me and smashed her lips into mine wrapping her arms around my neck. I was taken a back by this but then I kissed back and wrapped my arms around her waist. After a second we pulled away and just sat there like that staring into each other's eyes. As we started to lean in again my dad bursted through the door and we both stood there like nothing happened. He looked at us weird but then began to talk. "What are you two..?" He gave us a smug look and we both looked away blushing. Michonne then came and my dad filled her in. She grabbed Y/N by the arm and pulled her up to her room and my dad pulled me by the bar. "I-I'm so-" "you guys aren't in trouble." I gave him a confused look. "Trust me. We've been waiting for this day." He said back "now. What happened?" Explaining your love life to your dad isn't always fun but he didn't make fun of me at least. He took off my hat and ruffled my hair "dad." I said rolling my eyes. He chuckled and put the hat back on my head. "I know. I know. You don't like when I do that." I nodded. "Yup."

-Your P.O.V-
I know I'm supposed to be "mad" at him but I couldn't help it. He wanted me to face him so I took the chance. I walked up to him and kissed him with my arms wrapped around his neck. It took him a second but he kissed back wrapping his arms around my waist. We pulled away and sat there in silence. It wasn't an awkward one it was a nice one. We started leaning in again when Rick came through the door. We both stood there in shock and tried to pretend like nothing happened but Rick had a hunch and Michonne walked in and pulled me up to my room. She sat me down on my bed and sat next to me. "What happened?" She asked smiling. "N-nothing happened. I don't know what your talking about!" I said frantically. She laughed "yea right Y/N. We walked in and you and Carl were acting weird and were both red." I sighed and gave in. "Fine. Maybe, just maybe Carl and I.. kissed." I was even more red and Michonne fangirled a little. "You guys did?!" "Yea" I said smiling now. "Wait until Maggie hears about this!" She ran out of the house and I followed her down stairs to stop her but Carl tackled and hugged me swinging me around. He set me down and grabbed my face gently but kissed me roughly. I kissed back but tried to be even more rough. After we pulled away we were laughing but then something struck me. I looked around quickly but Carl pulled me close. "He already left." He said and I pecked him on the lips. "I see that now."