"No, they're two different things. But I'm not the right person to explain it, since I don't even get it myself.", he said, looking to Raven as if to say 'this one's on you'.

She sighed, attempting to find the simplest way of explaining without sounding like she was reciting an essay, "A Blood Moon is not, as it may be assumed, the changing of the moon to an orange colour, it is an event that is significant to anyone with magical abilities that happens once every decade or so."

As Kori was about to interject, Raven deftly cut her off, "Not for people like Starfire, who can manifest and control energy, but for true practitioners of the magical arts. Sorcerers, mages, necromancers and the like."

"They exist!", Dick's eyes were wide, like many of the others in the JLA headquarters.

"Tt. Of course.", Damian said. "Why else would the myths and legends exist?"

'The ignorance of humanity is overwhelmingly irritating.' He thought.

"If they exist, does that mean that other things do too. Like- like vampires! Are they real?", Nightwing enthused.

Safe to say, several eyes were making three-sixty turns. Until Damian answered him.

"Whilst there are some tales , like the leprechaun, which are just tales, some have truth behind them. Let's just say, there is a strong chord of truth behind the story of 'vampires'. "He smirked at their slack jaws. "But that's besides the point. Please continue." He nodded in Raven's direction.

"Hold up now,", Barry said, "You just leave it like that? No other explanation!"

He gestured towards the rest of the people, "Am I the only one who just heard this? He's talking about freakin' vampires!"

Cyborg shook his head in dismay, "Man, I've heard too much to be surprised. He could prove the big bang theory and I still wouldn't blink an eye."

Tim raised his hand, "I second that."

"I third that.", Dick decided to include himself.

Naturally, that earned him a slap upside the head from Cass.

"You don't 'third' things Dick. It one of the many rules of life.", he pouted dramatically like a kicked puppy, receiving many rolled eyes from both the Justice League and the Titans.

Drawing attention back to the matter at hand, Wonderwoman cleared her throat, "Raven, you were saying."

As if to remove herself from a daze, Raven shook her head slightly, "Right. Well, as I said, a Blood Moon is a highly significant even in the Magical Calendar. They occur only once every hundred-or-so years, although it is impossible to pinpoint the exact date of the occurrence, we can predict the month it happens in. And they have almost always been within the last or first few days of the month.", her eyes strayed to the window, surveying the cityscape at night, or rather, observing the silvery orb barely within her periphery. "Blood Moons last an entire day and, to the non-magic eye, appears much like an eclipse. The danger lies in the influx of power that beings with magical power experience. In that one day, monarchies have been abolished, rebellions have started, entire races have brought themselves to extinction and...so much worse. It isn't called a Blood Moon for no reason."

That left a sour taste in the mouth.

Most certainly for Bruce Wayne. He didn't like it one bit. Not knowing...anything about what was happening. Being caught entirely unawares. That there was a world he was clueless of until now. That he, who prided himself on being possibly the world's greatest detective, didn't know a damn thing about his own son. And now, faced with a situation where Damian was supposedly one of only three people on the planet who had any idea of the situation in the Demonic world, Bruce was in a dilemma.